[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Don't you just love them?

Don't you just love them?

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Don't you just love them?

Postby armanisgirl » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:39 pm

Just had to tell you what my daughter Sophie (9) said to me the other day. She has a bit of a problem telling us her 'gossip', so it tends to turn into an hour long lecture! :lol: So, she started off on her usual ramblings, with us thinking :roll: please......just get to the point! when she suddenly stopped mid-sentence and said "Do you know, I don't think my brain is switched on today". Well, we were i fits :lol: but I thought, ohhhh so sweet, and that's exactly what it's like for us with fibro! I've decided I'm now going to say this instead of fibrofog as it covers so much more than fog alone! Trust a child to explain a momentary lapse of concentration better than I could myself! (She comes out with some crackers sometimes though - hope she's not going to end up with fibro too!) Bless her innocence :D
armanisgirl
UKFM Member

Re: Don't you just love them?

Postby ellen b » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:22 pm

so sweet, she is like my daughter (8) makes me smile even on a bad day.
best wishes & :hugs: to all.
The mind is mostly willing, the body has other ideas XXX
ellen b
UKFM Member

Postby The queen » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:37 pm

ah I have a 9 going on 19 daughter, she has so much going on it's hard trying to keep up with her and do what I have to do.

She is always surpriseing us.with her comment.

One day many years ago she told a pregnant lady that she came out of mummies tummy and I was pregnant again. (I was not) it was just my FM belly ( you know what I mean)

We were trying or a baby and told her we had to do special cuddles (she was 6 1/2 at the time so when I tested and found out I was not she said but why not you cuddled a lot on holiday (Fully dressed cuddles in public) we were with the nurse when she said that and she did give us a strange look until OH and showed her the cuddles she laughed so much I thought she was going to wet herself.
The queen
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:00 pm

Our wee granddaughter is only 2 1/2 - and when she was going away last time , she comes and gives papa and i a cuddle - then she walked out with her MUm - turned around and shouted BYE GRAN, BYE PAPA - 'LOVE YA - SEE YOU LONG TIME!!!! you just have to love them with the little words that come out wrong but are meant
princess

Attachments
lauren.jpg
lauren.jpg (38.45 KiB) Viewed 1266 times
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:01 pm

yay it worked.. :wave:

Such a cutie. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:08 pm

Thanks honey very good of you. x :clap: :clap: :clap:

I think she will break hearts when she is older, and look brown eyes like all the girls in the family hahaha She is a wee darlling and such a happy wee soul, sings all day and not a bit of bother - sorry im bumming like a granny here hahahah
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Thanks, i think she will break some hearts when she grows up - her dad says she has not to date till she is 30 hahahahahah - this from the guy who had 5 going at one time, before his wife hahahah
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby ellen b » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:07 pm

What a little princess, she is so cute.
I'm glad you worked out how to post piccies, congrats :clap:

:hugs: to all
The mind is mostly willing, the body has other ideas XXX
ellen b
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:11 pm

I didnt Shaz the mod posted it for me, sorry
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby loubie » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:38 am

hi :wave:
wot a little cracker! she is lovely
don't you just love bein a nanny !! i do! think it fab :D
loubie x
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics