Lotto Win!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Lotto Win!

Postby princess » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:23 pm

What would you do if you were like that couple in the news that won nearly £25 million?
princess
UKFM Regular

Re: Lotto Win!

Postby Deegill » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:50 pm

I would pay any debts anyone in my family had.

I would give brothers, sisters, nephews and niece a share, oh and mum too, ohhh my daughters a must!

I would open a shop to sell my jewellery and cards that i make.

I would have a holiday, maybe spain or gibraltor,

Get my garden landscaped professionally!

I would more than likely donate some to charity, fibro, cancer, lukemina (cant think for the life of me the spelling!)

If my eldset daughter wanted to become a childminder or set her own nursery up, id fund that. and probably put aside what i spent on that project for my youngest daughter to do good with.

Reserve my grave in the south downs!

Dont know what else - i may be back!!!!

Denise x
A smile a day keeps the doctor away!

Denise xx
Deegill
UKFM Member

Postby The queen » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Hi I have always said I would offer my local Hospital either one of those incubator cots (not sure of bane having a FM mo) or pay a nurses wage for a year.

If it was a big win like 25 million would offer more, I would also give some to Debra who is a charity that helps children with a skin condition, that causes lots of problems for children who have it.

I would pay off my mortgage and then look for a house in a place I really want to be (not sure where it would be) But we would need lots of space because of the rescued animlas I have.

I would love some horses but would have to pay someone to take care of them.

And I would set up a fund for my daughter I would also look into getting help to get pregnant adoption a baby or a child (know there are not many babies around) if I had that sort of money would consider more then one child (if there was siblings)

So would get in help to do things around the house for me.

And of course give some to FM (looking for ways to help people who have it.)

And holidays here in England Scotland Wales and some aboard but not go to OTT.

:D
The queen
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:04 pm

Wonderful posts - i thnk we would all like to help others, shows what nice people we are eh I would see my family ok, then i would gift some money to a few charities of my choice (Cancer hospice, Therapy dogs, Barnardos and Debrah too).
I would love to have a bungalow built to my own specifications says my hubby.
I would have a Rav and he would have a Landrover.
Id have my dogs and cats and help a rescue.
I would like to breed West Highland Terriers, with no skin problems or tummy problems.
There is plenty i would do, just hope maybe we can have a wee win - im not greedy infact i totally disagree with the £25million to one person - i think £1million to 25 people would be a better idea and share the wealth.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby smiler22 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:52 pm

id see my parents right and other family and friends for being so help full to me.

then id give some money for a local hospice for children. and probably to a charity like wish foundation to help sick kids get a lifetime experience. etc.
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Postby jeannie45 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:08 pm

i would buy my daughters and son a house and one for us,by anew car go on holiday and give to cancer and marrie currie, children and cats and dogs charitys :)

jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics