Glasgow question reply needed asap

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Glasgow question reply needed asap

Postby princess » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:23 pm

If you come from Glasgow can you tell me where Sprinburn Crem is?
I just heard my uncle has died and its years since i was down there, so really lost as to addresses - cant find it on internet.
Must go under another name.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Re: Glasgow question reply needed asap

Postby shazq » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:40 pm

Fingers crossed that we have members from around that area that can be of help.
Good luck.. :hugs:
Tried doing a serch, but nothing came up sorry.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:45 pm

Ok was a bit of a mix up - its Springburn Funeral Parlour and then Cadder Cemetary - my aunt was really upset so i phoned a cousin and its sorted.
So you know where i will be on Wednesday - we will need to leave at 6a.m. ugh! - guess i will sleep in the car eh
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:53 pm

Glad you found it princess. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:01 pm

Been quite sad today. My uncle that died on Friday, died alone in his flat, he was a simple man who asked for nothing from anyone, he looked after my gran and grandpa for many years - he was a soldier during ww2 a boy soldier, he saw action in France in the D=Day landings and was attached to the Canadian Troop.
I have lovely memories of him through out my childhood, and feel sad he was found dead in his apartment, he lay for 2 days, untill my aunt couldnt get in and her son broke down the door.
So forgive me if i dont give as much to the forum, but my mind is elsewhere and i am dreading the funeral on Wednesday.
First the travelling 1/2 of scotland to get there, and the service - i dont want to go to the burial as i dont htink i would cope with it, i have just lost my dad to be honest.
So anyway just thought i owed you all an explaination of my few posts just now.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:48 pm

At lease you have fond memories of him princess, try to think of all the good things in life he did.

Hope Wends goes ok. :hugs:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby anne1206 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:04 pm

So sorry for your loss Princess, this is the first time in a week I have been on site :wave: Glad you got the correct place to go to.
Springburn is in the north of Glasgow, I stay in the south side, wish your visit to glasgow was for a better reason, Take care and plenty rest afterwards

Anne :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:47 pm

thanks everryone!!!
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby anne1206 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:25 pm

Just read your post about the vultures being out :evil: isnt it so sad that funerals bring out these kind of people :( it is usually the ones that did nothing for the deceased when they were alive and probably needed help.
unfortunately have had to deal with that situation four times in two years :( but I know that I can hold my head up and that I did everything I could for the ones I lost while they were still with us,
hope your day yesterday wasnt too hard on your fibro and other conditions, and being the kind of person who speaks her mind I am sure you will not let anyone take advantage if you can help it.
dont know how those sort sleep at night.

Take care, Anne
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:09 pm

Hi

Yes i speak my mind and it hasnt gone down well, but oh well at least i know im being honest to his name, and if they dont like it then tuff!!!!
Yes im back to normal it didnt last to long hahahahha
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics