[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Swine Flu At My Daughters School!!!

Swine Flu At My Daughters School!!!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Swine Flu At My Daughters School!!!

Postby shazq » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:22 pm

My family has just come home from Turkey, they all have flu like symptoms.

My dad has had fluid on the lungs and has not been to work since they have come home from holiday.

He has found out that his work has cases of swine flu, so he went to see his GP today to see about getting more time off, his GP said he is ok to return to work.... :yikes: :yikes:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: Swine Flu At My Daughters School!!!

Postby princess » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:55 pm

I heard yesterday that there is Swine Flue up North of Aberdeen, its a gentlelman and he has been to his local club, so all being tested in the next few days.
And they said this was only a few outlying cases.
Now they say a panademic - seemingly the nurses in the community have been allerted that its here in Scotland and what to be aware of and to notify clinics if they think anyone has it.
I think its worse than they are telling us.
Also you just wonder how it started?
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics