Can't believe it!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Can't believe it!

Postby gillshutt » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:16 am

You know the ad we were all complaining about... the 'I cured my FM in 3 easy steps' or whatever the stupid book was called? Well I was on an MS website the other day and guess what... YES the same bloody woman, the same bloody book but with MS substituted for FM :evil: :evil: :evil:

This woman is EVIL personified and is obviously out making money from vulnerable people with incurable illnesses. I wish I could get hold of her (if it is a her, could be anyone pretending to be this woman) anyway she's have trouble recovering in 3 easy steps after I'd finished with her :x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Re: Can't believe it!

Postby shazq » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:42 pm

haha
Cant you complain to google, as they are the ones that are putting up the links.
If it is fraud then surely there is something that can be done. :dunno:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:42 pm

My problem with all these articles is.
If and i mean if you found the cure for MS/ME/Fibro/Cancer or whatever you would shout it from the rooftops - or genuineally go to the proper people and give your cure to them to do what is right and proper to get it on the medication list.
You would not write an article or book and charge for it.!!!!
These people are nothing more than evil and vultures - i just dont read these claims as it makes my blood boil.
princess

Edit as cap letters is seen as shouting and can offend people. shazq
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:41 pm

:yikes: Makes you sick!! :evil:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby velvet » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:23 pm

it also feeds on the idea that a lot of us still have (i know i do anyway) that this condition is somehow our own fault and that if only we tried a bit harder or did things the right way then it would go away.
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby loubie » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:32 pm

velvet wrote:it also feeds on the idea that a lot of us still have (i know i do anyway) that this condition is somehow our own fault and that if only we tried a bit harder or did things the right way then it would go away.

hi velvet
yes i do still feel like that! think i can do all the house work in one go like i used to and go to work if i just put my mind to it!! but just getting out of bed is so painful some mornings and my head is so fuzzy. they should be struck down with these illnesses, wot goes around comes around that's wot i always say so they will get there comeuppance.

loubie x :hugs:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics