Katie Price

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Katie Price

Postby shazq » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:19 pm

She is doing an interview with Piers Morgan tonight at 9mp
Will be interesting to see what she will say.
Will miss watching their show.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: Katie Price

Postby *Lisa* » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:38 pm

I listened to Peter on radio1 and he wouldnt say anything...

This morning there sayin she miss-carried at 10wks pregnant but then said she ran a marathon the week after :dunno: maybe i listened to that bit wrong :shock:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:42 pm

Never heard that.
I think she must have done something, i don't think he would of just walked out on the whole family. Just seems strange that one minute they are all ok, well normal for them to argue over everything, then the next he has left. :dunno:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Lisa* » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:50 pm

Pete wouldnt go for no reason...

Hes very loyal and was saying he has a huge greek family who are solid and look after one another so she must have really upset him...

Shame as he loved her boy like his own
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Did you hear that song he wrote for Harvey? It was so moving.

He is such a great dad, i know it would have taken alot for him to walk out on them.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Lisa* » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:55 pm

Yes i did, it was lovely..

Hes such a nice lad. He said he would never go back and with pete being such a nice man then yet again it means she must have done real bad...

maybe she cheated on him :dunno:
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:57 pm

He is staying tight lipped about it, i read in his column in New, that he would not talk about it.
I heard he wants to fight for the kids.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Lisa* » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:01 pm

Well shes on in a bit... will see what she has to say!!

Watch this space :wink:
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:02 pm

Yep, off to watch it now.
chat to you later. :wave:

I think she is after the sympathy vote.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:49 pm

She says she was raped at age of 6.
She says that she and Peter were intending to have more children.
she says she had a miscarriage and then ran a marathon - i wonder if that was the sight marathon that aired this week.
She seems to love her kids.
I can understand she feels the need to work whilst the modelling people see her as a young woman.
She says she is a binge drinker, too many and she is out of control.
She says she dosent take drugs.
I dont know what to make of her, as she certainly is a me me, but then i guess most models are very vain.
Pete i thought he was a nice guy, comes over well in the tv family showl, but then he hasnt really worked for years and appears they lived off her money.
Also he is wanting to get back into music and back to usa.
She wants to stay in Britain and visit USA.
She says she hasnt had any affairs and not with the horsey guy.
(All this and i havent even seen the show) - but i bet you this is what will be said!!!

princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Re: Katie Price interview or part of it

Postby princess » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:08 pm

GLAMOUR model Jordan lost a baby just weeks before her marriage to Peter Andre broke down, she has revealed.

The beauty, 31, was almost ten weeks pregnant when doctors gave her the tragic news the foetus's heart had stopped.

You need Flash Player 8 or higher to view video content with the ROO Flash Player. Click here to download and install it.

Sobbing Jordan revealed she and hubby Pete, 36, had been ecstatic about the child - and said the loss was a huge blow.

But in her sensational first interview since the split in May the reality star insists she did NOT want to end her 3½-year marriage - calling Peter "my life".

She denies having an affair with horse trainer Andrew Gould - but admits her Aussie singer husband was JEALOUS of him.

And she confessed she is a NIGHTMARE when she gets drunk.

Speaking to Britain's Got Talent judge Piers Morgan, Jordan revealed she fell pregnant on the couple's three-month stay in LA this year.
Scan

She said: "Even though we were still bickering and I shouldn't have gone to America, we were happy because it's a baby, it's an amazing thing when you have a baby."

Things went wrong when Jordan came home to the UK on April 13 and had a scan in London and the doctor could find no heartbeat.

But the medic also found high levels of a hormone produced by the embryo - giving the mum-of-three hope that her baby was still alive.

She was told to come back for further tests in a few days.

Jordan said: "I went in thinking, 'He's going to be great, he's going to see a heartbeat.' And it was on the screen and you know they poke the thing around, he said, 'No it's, it's died, it's gone.'"

She had an immediate termination - six days before running the London Marathon on April 26.

She said: "I'm running along... and I'm trying to keep myself together, not to cry. I just wanted to say to people, 'Just leave me alone, I've just lost a baby.'" Last night, furious Peter hit out at his ex for revealing their loss.

His spokeswoman said: "It was Peter's child as well and Peter is devastated and deeply disappointed that Kate has chosen to speak out about this and their marriage. It is a private matter."

Advertisement

Jordan has a disabled son, Harvey, seven, as well as two children with Peter - son Junior, four, and two-year-old daughter Princess Tiáamii.

The brunette revealed it it was "love at first sight" after meeting Peter on ITV1 hit I'm A Celebrity... Get Met Out Of Here! in 2004. She said: "Honestly, I was so in love with him, like, it was driving me nuts. I fancied the pants off him, he was just my everything.

"We were - well I was - absolutely obsessed. Not obsessed in a bad way but just, he was my life."

She added: "I really believed I would be with him forever.

"I never, ever in a million years thought I'd divorce."

The heartbroken star said Peter decided to end the marriage in May after flipping over her friendship with horse-riding coach Andrew, 28.

She said: "Pete had it in his head that I fancied him."

But when Piers, 44, asked if there had ever been romance between the pair, Jordan insisted: "Never." And the 32D model - real name Katie Price - defended her boozy antics which also upset Pete.

At marathon ... Jordan and Peter Andre six days after losing baby

She admitted: "I know I'm a nightmare, I hold my hand up. When I have a drink I want to take my clothes off... it is a nightmare."

But she defended her wild partying in Ibiza last month.

She said: "What is wrong with that? What do you go to Ibiza for? I wanted to let my hair down. I've gone through so much."

But she said she is now calmer. She said: "I'm actually in a really good place. Obviously I've had to deal with a lot but yeah I'm doing really well."

#

KATIE Price Exclusive - With Piers Morgan is on ITV1 tonight at 9pm.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:16 am

I am so glad she did not use the interview to start a slanging match between the both of them.

Yes i did feel for her once she said she had lost the baby, but why the hell was she practicing the run knowing she was in the early stages of the pregnancy.

Was she after the sympathy vote :?: not sure.
Yes it does take 2 to make a marriage work.

I think that they were so in love that when they did have time apart they were so jealous of each other.
At the end of the day it boils down to trust.....did they trust each other...shame as they were a lovely couple when they were not bickering.

Just hope they don't use their beautiful kids as weapons.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Lisa* » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:59 am

Like you shaz, as soon as she said about the baby i was tearing up watching her sob :(

How can you run when bleeding like that :dunno: i think she was so mixed up and not thinking straight

I understand why she needed to let her hair down as she had been thro so much in a short period of time, BUT i agree with the bloke when he called her a slapper :shock: flalunting herself like that being a mother of 3 and knowing it will be in the paper :nono:

It was jealousy that tore them apart as they loved each other to much.

I bet she goes back to her wild ways for a bit :roll:
*Lisa*

Postby Deegill » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:19 pm

I watched them on the Grayham Norton show. She belittled Peter in everyway
She moaned to the audience when she wants a quicky, she doesnt want one to last 45minutes.
she belittled him as a man in that department,
she deleted all his female friends of facebook and twitter and threatened him and them if he re-added them.
She said he isnt a singer nor writer, but didnt complain when they done a duet!
I was amazed Peter just didnt walk of stage, she was an embarressment.

Peter devotes his life to those children, Harvey was in hospital, think it was serious, but that didnt stop her going on holiday with the girls!

When in the US, Peter cried when he met an older child with the same condition as Harvey, and he treated that child as it was his son, with affection, this was the same time, they had met another child similar, but Katie, showed no emotions or anything, she barely talked to the other child.

I've never liked her, but when i watched her on I'm a celeb, i warmed to her, thinking she is nice, but then i've seen her on TV, read the papers, and have gone off her again.

She is all me me me, and im amazed they lasted this long!
A smile a day keeps the doctor away!

Denise xx
Deegill
UKFM Member

Postby smiler22 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:10 pm

katie price jordan.
well what can i say. i met peter personallywhen he was about in his hey day. he came to our school and performed. he was so genuine and down to earth. and you could tell then he would be a dedicated father.

after watching the tv programmes, the katie and peter chapters. it is always katie who has belittled peter. its always been what im up to not hey pete what about you,. when it showed the videos of her listening to petes new music she looked fed up and not amused. but she always wanted the attention from peter if he went with her to her things. a marraige is two sided not one side. peter has been quoted in papers and on tv that he is the father of his children and he will do anything for them and i believe him.
katie revealed that she had lost the baby. and peter was devastated. as he didnt want the world to publish it. to lose a child is devastaing and should be between the couple not the press.

also. i feel she used it as a sympathy vote. a case of how could pete walk out on her after that. i feel pete gotto the point were he was being ground down all the time. he couldnt be himself and felt it was the only way to get a life back.
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics