[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Good news

Good news

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby Joo » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:44 pm

:D Hi Sharon, well you must be very proud of your boy! What a great adventure. Hope he has a wonderful time and I bet he brings you back a special pressie!

Won't be long before he's home again, don't you worry. Joo x
Smile - you might as well and it makes better looking wrinkles!!!
Joo
UKFM Member

Postby Sharon » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:48 pm

Thanks for the hugs,
it makes it worse because my oldest son is going to Malta tomorrow with his girlfriend.
1st time on a plane and 1st holiday without parents.
Where does the time go?
Never mind, when he comes back, me and hubby are going to Salisbury for a week. We have never had a holiday on our own.
At least I will only have me and hubby's disabilities to worry about for a while.
Sharon
I would like to use one of my lifelines.
Sharon
UKFM Member

Postby Joo » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:00 pm

Hi Sharon, it's called 'empty nest' syndrome and I've been suffering from it recently too!! Life still goes on and there are bonuses along with the extra space and less muddles!! We had our first summer holiday alone this year - or should I say we were - then found that my brother and sister in law had secretly booked locally so they could surprise us!! It's all good tho and although we don't see my son and his family very often - my daughter comes up during the week for a decent meal!!!

Families eh? Bless 'em!!

Enjoy your space and have a good hols too, Joo x
Smile - you might as well and it makes better looking wrinkles!!!
Joo
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to General Topics