i'm back

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

i'm back

Postby emilia13 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:13 pm

Before i start sorry if sounds complicated but i m just trying to get some mental relive.

Hi everyone i m really sorry i haven't been around but had some strange few weeks bla bla bla.

Phone line broke it took 3 weeks to fix it bll......bt :nono:.
But let me tell you about my new treatment:-slow release codine
has anyone been on or is anyone still on it ?

Had believe it or not some relieve (not took it away) my pain specially from my neck.
It is very hard to stick to it but i have had some relief and the bad treatment makes me more moody ,my brain works even worse as it is called fibro fog.

I just realize i need to get a book probably a diary and just express my feeling in there because when i finish it will not make any sense what I'm talking about.
The thing is i just can t help it that what i have been trying to tell my doc i m slowly loosing the plot.
My brain is like some one else is doing things for me.

Sometimes i can t even speak properly or wright , i think i m starting to go for a emotional break down, it might sound silly.
I don't really know how i just have 20 different things in my head thinking and doing things at the same time, and i slowly just realising i can`t really cope with anything else .

Sorry but i just lost the plot again. :needhug: :needhug:

Edited due to no comars, full stops, paragraphs. Please remember to use them as it makes it hard for people to read, and they wont reply to your post. shazq.
emilia xxx
emilia13
UKFM Member

Re: i'm back

Postby *Lisa* » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:28 pm

Hi & :welcome: back :hugs:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby gillshutt » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:30 pm

:grouphug: :hugs: Glad you are in less pain but sorry about the loss of marbles :( :hugs:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:05 pm

hope the new meds work for you.
Welcome back. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:19 pm

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics