[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - my mount everest

my mount everest

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: my mount everest

Postby velvet » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:16 pm

well yesterday the plan for today was to get up, do some more on the front room, go shopping, clean a car we have for sale as someone is coming this evening to look at. today the plan changed to get out of bed, regain conciousness, buy something to eat lol.

ah well tomorrow is another day.
NEW
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:37 pm

You deserve a rest day, you have done lots.
Tomorrow can wait. lol.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby luuluu » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:59 pm

Well done Velvet :clap:
I've been on hols for 2 weeks now and have a long, long list of 'things to do' which I'm working through slowly and steadily. I've also blitzed the cupboards and surfaces and have a mountain of books, kids, toys, ornaments and clothes ready to go to the charity shop :D
Hit a big problem now though, tennis elbows are playing up and in my right arm its spreading upward to my shoulder. Am having to type this left handed only and use the mouse with my left hand which takes ages at it shoots off all over the place :roll: I've got migraines galore and am not sleeping at all and a constant flu like feeling all over me :( I'm sore and sitff and have probably being over doing it even though I thought I was pacing myself :evil: I feel so danm useless, what I've been doing wasnt that strenous but like with everything else the fibro has kicked in and floored me again. I'm so mad as now I can't even take the kids out :evil:
Please take care velvet :hugs:

luuluu :hugs:
what other people think of me is really none of my business
luuluu
UKFM Member

Postby Ruremi » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:09 pm

Hi Velvet

How is it going now? You have been quite over the weekend. :?:

Mine has come to a halt Aching from neck to toes at least I don@t have a headache lol.

Moira
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:31 pm

hi all :wave:
hope you haven't done the same as me an done TOOOOOOO much :yikes:
i feel real bad today :(
loubie x
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby velvet » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:22 am

hi everyone - yep have been a bit quiet over the weekend - friday was one of the bad days so nothing done (except of course for the kitchen getting wrecked as i couldnt cook and had to let family fare for themselves :roll: ) saturday was my sons birthday so we spent the day out visiting friends and going around shops so he could spend his money.

yesterday was supposed to get on track but kept getting distracted. i have also found a really cool piece of free software which i am going to put on another thread as it is something everyone can play with - and it kept me occupied for hours yesterday lol.

still today must crack on so i better get going
NEW
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby velvet » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:14 pm

well things have been slow the last few days - the dreaded zero energy has struck. still i have done small amounts in the front room, shifted some stuff to the dump and charity shops, and spent my time on the computer usefully by looking up wallpapers and working out how to get more out of the design programme i found with the result that i now have a definate idea of what i want my front room to look like when i am finished - here are a couple of views of the aimed for finish.

NEW
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby velvet » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:01 pm

another major point reached - i have completed half of the sitting room. i have aquired a 2 seater sofa, removed the 3 seater and rearranged the furniture that needed it. all thats left (all?????) is to sort through everything and decide what is staying and what is going - which will probably take as long again but still i can now see the progress and what it is going to look like finished.

unfortunetly it doesnt include my wonderful decorating ideas - that is going to take money so will have to wait but the shape is there.
NEW
velvet
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to General Topics