[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - princess

princess

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

princess

Postby shazq » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:38 pm

I Have not heard from her since sat.
She normally sends me a e-mail every day.
Hope she has not caught S/F.
I did know her family had a bug.

If you are unwell, hope you feel better soon princess. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: princess

Postby princess » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:13 pm

I am up and on feet thanks.
Feeling much better but still have a sore right side - so guess i will be back at the quacks on Monday. But much better than i was honey.
Take care.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby motherelephant » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:40 pm

Hello princess glad to see you are well enough to post now.Speak soon motherelle.xx :wave:
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:47 pm

Feeling so much better, but unfortunately i still have pain in my right side. So going back to Drs to see what is going on.
Just as long as i dont get another doze of those tablets, they were horrible.
thanks everyone.
fiona
x :grouphug:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:56 pm

Good luck at the doc`s.
keep us updated princess.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:03 pm

will do honey dont think its serious just maybe the penicillan hasnt done its work at my right kidney area.
Will get hubby to phone first thing tomorrow morning.
fiona
x
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics