[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Get Well Soon

Get Well Soon

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Get Well Soon

Postby shazq » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Poor Gill & Lisa are not feeling to well at mo.
They both do a fab job on here Modding, i have told them to rest up.

So you all have to behave for me. :tongueout: :nono:

Hope you both feel better soon.xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: Get Well Soon

Postby loubie » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:57 pm

we always behave :lol: :lol:

:tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:

:hugs: to lisa :hugs: to gill
get well soon :grouphug:
loubie x
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:17 pm

I'm still looking in so be good :evil: :lol:

Thanks Shaz :hugs:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:45 pm

Well as i am not on things will be ok and people will behave, the bad influense it off line :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby jeannie45 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:54 pm

hope you both get better soon :hugs: :hugs:

jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby motherelephant » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:37 pm

Love to you both hope you are up and keeping everyone in line very soon .a big cottonwool hug Motherelle.xx
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:46 pm

Both Gill & Lisa are still not feeling well.

Hope you both feel better soon.
Get lots of rest ladies. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:43 pm

Make sure you get lots of rest Lisa.
Get yourself better first. :hugs:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:30 am

I'm going to have to start docking her wages soon :roll: and don't even think about asking for sick pay... you were sick when you started :lol:

Get better soon ((xx)) It's time you had something nice happen :hugs:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:50 am

Wages, what wages? you mean you are paying her....
Lisa get back to your sick bed :sick: :sleep:
I will have her wages Gill...lol.(shoush dont tell her though)

Hope you are on the mend now. :hugs:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: I wish :roll: (the wages that is not the on the mend bit :shock: )
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics