[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Ruremi is back

Ruremi is back

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Ruremi is back

Postby Ruremi » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Hi everyone

Been so busy with the puppies for the last few weeks.....it is taking its toll some days but I was coping until......I will start at the beginning

Last week I sold three pups and was only left with the one who was reserved at 3 days old, the family waited for two years for this puppy, She was booked in for her first jag on Monday afternoon but at lunchtime she licked up some egg my son spilt.....within five minutes she stopped breathing I did chest compressions and managed to revive her and took her straight to the vet. They said she was in shock and they would heat her up and give her oxygen I was sent home to phone back in a couple of hours. Just over an hour later they called to say she had stopped breathing again and they were unable to revive her.

I have brought her home and we buried her last night............my kids were very upset but the family who bought her are abroad and don't know yet I will have to break the news when they come home. :cry: :cry: :cry: :needhug: :needhug: :needhug:

What a return this is, sorry but I am still upset and feeling really bad for the other family too.

Moira
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Re: Ruremi is back

Postby shazq » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:37 pm

Really sorry to hear about that Moira. :hugs:
It is heart breaking when something like that happens.
Sorry to hear you also have to break the sad news to the people who had brought her. :hugs: :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Ruremi » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:39 pm

Thanks for the hugs Shaz, boy do I need them? House soooo quite now with no puppies running around, feels really strange.

Moira :hugs:
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm

Yes i can understand how you feel.
Our cat had Four kittens her first time around, we lost one of them, my OH tried his best to revive her but it wasn't to be.

Hope your sons does don't blame himself. :hugs:

We have just had to give up our pup, he was 7 months, we had him from 10 weeks old.
He was getting very big and we were unable to take him for walks every day, which he needed.
It was not fair to keep him if we cant walk him, our fibro has got much worse, with us both having fibro it was getting to the stage where we had no energy left.

The house is so quiet with him gone...really miss him. :(

We brought the dog to make us have a reason to get out of the house each day, but it did not work out liked we had planed.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby hamstergirl » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:46 am

I'm really sorry to hear your sad news.

We,ve got a 7 year old springer spaniel and couldn't imagine life without him.

My husband walks him because he pulls on my arms, but I like being out with him.

My children said our house was boring before we got our dog - charming!
hamstergirl
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:49 am

So sorry to hear about the special little puppy :( :hugs: :hugs:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby Ruremi » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:36 pm

The puppies "new family" are due home tonight :cry:

I feel quite ill at the thought of having to tell them about their puppy :cry:

You can imagine how exciteded the kids will be coming home from hols expecting to collect the new puppy tomorrow.

This is absolutely **** I feel sore and all weak with the stress of this and there is nothing I can do about it until I tell them. :crazy:

This bloomin fibro doesn't help anything does it?????? It just makes everything worse.

Maybe I should have gone to the soundproof room for that one. :banghead:

Hope evryone is ok today :hugs:

Moira
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:52 pm

I can imagine telling the new owners is going to be very hard for you.

Sure they will understand.
Hope it all goes ok for you. :hugs:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby luuluu » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:02 pm

Poor little puppy and poor you, what a hard thing to have to do, hope your okay :hugs:

luuluu
xxxxx
what other people think of me is really none of my business
luuluu
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:29 pm

How did the the people take it Moira ?
Hope it went ok. :hugs:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Ruremi » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:05 pm

Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:23 pm

That's good.
Like you said it better for them to get another pup straight away.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to General Topics