ever fancied rearranging and redecorating but too difficult?

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

ever fancied rearranging and redecorating but too difficult?

Postby velvet » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:27 am

as i am gutting my house my thoughts naturally turned to what i would like to do decorating and rearranging wise if i had the money and energy. i have found this lovely bit of free software that you can use to plan and rearrange your house.

you can use precise measurements on everything so it is useful for seeing if something can or cant be done - and you can even take "photos" of your newly decorated or arranged room

you can find it to download here if you want to have a play http://www.sweethome3d.eu
velvet
UKFM Regular

Re: ever fancied rearranging and redecorating but too difficult?

Postby anne1206 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:45 pm

Thats about as much decorating that I can do :lol:
I am lucky as my hubby is a painter and decorator, :D he uses things like this and I am relieved when he does as pre computer he decorated our house in some weird ways because he had done the same at his work :yikes: :yikes:
I cant even reorganise ornaments without paying the price of a bad day for it, pre fibro I used to go to Blackpool with my mum while hubby decorated before I came back :clap: bliss that was, wondering at the moment if we could trade hubbys decorating skills for a tiler to do our bathroom, :dunno: as all the quotes we got were ridiculous, hope others on the site get some fun from your link.
Take care, Anne :hugs: :grouphug:
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics