[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Lucy Lemon

Lucy Lemon

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Lucy Lemon

Postby princess » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:25 pm

Well folks got a e-mail form our Lucy yesterday.
She is really quite unwell at the moment and feeling very down.
So thought maybe some of you who know her like me, would like to send her some good wishes, it always helps to know others care.
princess

Lucy am sending you :hugs: :hugs: and XXss from us up at the Frozen North
princess
UKFM Regular

Re: Lucy Lemon

Postby shazq » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:33 pm

Sorry to hear you are not feeling to good lucy.
Hope you feel better soon.xx :hugs:
Attachments
images3.jpg
images3.jpg (3.98 KiB) Viewed 2070 times
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby anne1206 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:31 pm

Hi, lucy
Sending you hugs and kisses and hoping you are better soon.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :grouphug:

XXXX
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby helen virgo » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:56 pm

Hi Lucy

Sad to hear you are going through a rough patch. Really hope things improve for you soon.

Hugs

Helen xx
Helen x

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Postby motherelephant » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Hello Lucy sorry to hear you are not too well at the moment im sending you one of my biggest cottonwool hugs .I hope you are feeling well pretty soon ,and up and posting again.We need some help keeping Princess in line now that she is recovering hahah is that right princess???
Lots of love motherelle.xxxx :hugs:
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:40 pm

Thanks for the info Princess, I'll email her as soon as I can.
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby luuluu » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:49 pm

Hope you feel better soon :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

luuluu
xxxxx
what other people think of me is really none of my business
luuluu
UKFM Member

Postby Mr.A » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:09 pm

Get well soon.

:)
Mr.A
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:33 pm

Lucy update!!!
Well not to break confidentiality here - Lucy is very unwell so thanks for all the nice messages - i am sure she will be happy to see that we all care for her.
Such a lovely wee girl who is finding things very hard to bear just now.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Just let her know we are all thinking about her. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby ellen b » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:35 pm

Hope you are feeling better soon, we are thinking of you.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
The mind is mostly willing, the body has other ideas XXX
ellen b
UKFM Member

Postby Lucy-Lemon » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:38 pm

Thanks everyone :grouphug: I really appreciate it.

As usual pain has been bad but I haven't been able to eat or drink properly for a long time. Ended up in hospital thursday evening because of chest pain,they checked my blood sugar levels which were 2.3! but after sitting in A&E for 6 hours then going up to the childrens ward for another hour they sent me home. So we're still no further forward :banghead:

I hope everyones ok :hugs:
Lucy x
You can't know a horse's heart until you've walked a few miles in his horse shoes.
Lucy-Lemon
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:02 am

Great to see you posting Lucy, we've missed you :hugs: :D

Look after yourself.

Gill x x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:09 pm

lucy :hugs:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:39 pm

I hope you are feeling better today Lucy. :hugs:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Next

Return to General Topics