[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - 60 minute makeover

60 minute makeover

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

60 minute makeover

Postby anne1206 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:51 am

This is on just now, woman surprising husband says she has fibro, well I couldnt have jumped over a crate like she did at beginning of programme, or be bending up and down painting as she is just now, I appreciate we all have different leves of fibro and good and bad days, but my painting, jumping oer crates and bending up and down days are definately over :(
I applied to this programme to surprise my hubby but never heard anything back :(
Just a bit worried that the non beleivers out there will see what this woman can do, and they will think we can all do these things, :dunno:
sorry rant over :roll:

Take care, Anne :hugs: :grouphug:
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Re: 60 minute makeover

Postby luuluu » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:10 pm

Hi

If this is the one where the lady crouches down and paints the wall I saw it too and said to my mum at the time I wish I could crouch down like that still !!!!

luuluu
xxxxx
what other people think of me is really none of my business
luuluu
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:14 pm

i would never want my house done by them, if you see the close up`s, OMG its a mess, they only paint the walls once which shows, lumps and bumps in the wallpaper. Paint spills, it is all done in such a rush that it just cant be done to good standards...by the way this is my own opinion.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby anne1206 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:00 am

I would like them to go back after say a month and see if the people have kept it the same :!:
Agree with you shazq, my hubby says you would probably need to get someone in to correct the mess they leave, maybe the people on the show like the new furniture but not the decor :dunno:
Love the look of the glass furniture they use, but must be a nightmare to keep clean especially if there is kids in the house.
I am having new work tops fitted in my kitchen and the man was here tonight for 5 hours, he is coming back tomorrow night, so cant see how a new kitchen could be fitted properly in an hour, think all those people would be falling over each other.

:hugs: :hugs: :grouphug:
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:07 am

Some houses they do up have really nice furniture , some places even look like it is new.
It would be interesting to go back at a later date to see if it has been changed.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:55 pm

hi all :wave:
its not done in 60 mins
they start at 7am and finish around 8 pm
i know this cos a neighbor of my daughter had it done for her mother
don,t know wot it was like though wen finished but i wouldn't like them in my house :crazy:
loubie x :yikes:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics