[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - New to site

New to site

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

New to site

Postby sallyj » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:47 am

Hi everyone,
I didn't find this site just by chance, a good friend told me all about it, and she showed me the content etc tonight oopppsss yesterday now. Like my good friend i too have fibro and cfs not long been told i have it, but known i have had it for many years. Even though we live very close to each i don't very often get to see her though this illness we both have , we are both in to much pain and i am usually asleep, thanks for the site T.
It warming to know i am not going mad i and i am not the only one out there with this illness the site looks excellent and i am shore you all will see alot more of me but please remember i will be here in sole always but not always in body :lol: it don't work well sometimes :P
sallyj
UKFM Newbie

Postby holly » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:55 pm

Hi Sally

Welcome to the site and here's to meeting new friends :) I haven't been a member long but I have found that the people around here are really nice and understanding. We all have the same so its good to be able to share laughter, pain and moaning. Hope you find it as good.

Speak again soon
Bye for now - holly
holly
UKFM Member

Postby Joo » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:01 pm

:D Hi Sally, I see you're from Somerset. I belong to one of the very good support groups in that area and all our members are not able to get to our monthly meetings but we keep in touch with peeps who are not well enough to attend by newsletter and phone. Have you been in touch with the main uk fibro assoc? Their website is http://www.fibromyalgia-associationuk.org :D We have an exceptionally good area organiser who has fibro herself and she will help you as she helped me and all the other people who contact the association. Best of luck, Joo x
Smile - you might as well and it makes better looking wrinkles!!!
Joo
UKFM Member

Postby IanR » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:17 pm

hey Joo check your link hehehehe it leads to

Please contact support@uniqueict.com as soon as possible.

Oh and welcome to the mad house sallyj :wink: :wink: :wink:
IanR
UKFM Member

Postby Joo » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:50 pm

:shock: Crikey, wonder what happened there then :shock: Will phone my area organiser tonight cos that is the addy we give out on our newsletters!!!! OMGawd!!!!!! Joo x
Smile - you might as well and it makes better looking wrinkles!!!
Joo
UKFM Member

Postby saffy » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:18 pm

Hi Sally :lol:
Hows you me dear, glad you took me advice and joined up maybe this way we get too talk more 8) . Daft aint it ,lol, we only live 4 doors apart and we never get to see each other. Hope you find the site as good and helpful as I did. Take care and speak soon xxxx :D :lol:
saffy
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics