[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - nothing to do with fm

nothing to do with fm

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

nothing to do with fm

Postby smiler22 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:41 pm

hi guys got a prob. my best friend has made a movie using windows movie maker. and has managed to save it to a cd. however we cant play it on mine or her dvd recordable player.

the cd will play however on the computer.

has anyone else done one of these.

also she does not have a dvd drawer in her computer. but am i thinking right that we could get a usb hub dvd drawer and there download the movies to a dvd in stead.

any ideas guys,xx
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Re: nothing to do with fm

Postby Ruremi » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:04 pm

I am a bit limited on computers but does the computer not record onto a dvd in the disc driver drawer?

best person on here to ask is Worf he is a dab had with my computer probs...... :pcsmash:
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby smiler22 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:27 pm

no hun it only got cd rom not dvd rom,
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Postby Mr.A » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:55 am

Might not be in standard DVD format, there are tons of other video "codex" that you can use.
Mr.A
UKFM Member

Postby smiler22 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:42 pm

we did it in the movie maker format. then it told us to save in the next format down as it only got to 58% for start. anyway we saved it to disk and we can play it back on the computer but not on my dvd recorder. Thats why im wondering if i need to get an external dvd rom for the computer in order to record in dvd format.??????
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:22 pm

I have an Acer Notebook and it came with pre installed Vista.
I am not having too much probolems with it, but i did have to have it wiped a few months ago - the only real complaint i have is that its very slow.
I have been into the guts of it and taken off all the unneccesary programmes etc., but its still very slow.
Any ideas - any registry software that is free???
fi
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby smiler22 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:01 pm

try logging into microsoft.com or windows vista .com They usually have updates or and software you can download. some are free others i think you may have to pay for . but wortha look. i havent got vista myself but i have got some downloads from there for the windows.

hope this helps.
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics