an explaination of my brief absence.

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: an explaination of my brief absence.

Postby motherelephant » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:01 pm

Sorry to hear about your accident Velvet as if you havn't had enough to cope with over the past few months .Hope you are feeling better soon Takecare Motherelle.xx :hugs:
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby velvet » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:00 pm

well i am sat with my feet up and have even gone to the extent of buying a game for the PC to keep me occupied. fortunetly i also have a new kitten keeping me amused as he gets up to kitten mischief. i was worried being away that he would forget me as we had only just got him but he jumped on me yesterday with loads of purrs and seems happy to have me home
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby angela masson » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:23 pm

As if you dont have enough pain,
Take care :hugs: wishing you a speedy recoveryxx angelaxx :sick: rest well.
angela masson
UKFM Member

Postby natjoshlib » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:18 am

Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery xxxx
natjoshlib
UKFM Member

Postby smiler22 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:58 pm

bless you velvet not s o good hun. keep your sense of humour though. but hurry back and take that plaster back when you can hun xxx :hugs: :hugs:
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Postby Ruremi » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:53 pm

Who would have thought being tidy was so dangerous....I did wonder why the updates stopped on the de-clutter just thought you were suffering with the fibro. I did finish all mine but looking at the house I doesn't look like it with floorboards up ( I keep forgetting they are up and almost fell down them a few times lol, carpets folded back, furniture squeezed into corners etc. I can only imagine what it would have been like if I didn't do the declutter :yikes:

I will have to tidy when they are finished they think middle of next week :crazy: If I am not in plaster too. Actually thinking of that maybe that is a reason to leave it, must try that on hubby haha.One thing is sure..... hubby will have to decorate.

Keep your chin no your leg up Velvet and let everyone else do the work, after all it is doctors orders. Keep :lol: :lol:

Moira :hugs: :hugs:
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:00 pm

sending :hugs: :hugs:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby velvet » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:46 am

hhhmmmm yes the big de clutter lol - i think i will have to admit that the attempt at mount everest has run into insurrmountable difficulties and on this occasion defeat will have to be conceeded. still at some point in the future i will make another attempt and hopefully reach the summit.
velvet
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to General Topics