[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - X factor.

X factor.

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

X factor.

Postby smiler22 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:32 pm

wow i have just started watching x factor and have got goose bumps. the young lass from trinidiad in the purple top has just sung and ive got goosebumps. she is brilliant i think they should sign her up straight away. she hit every note perfect and the smile she gives while she sings is a smile of happiness cos she feels he rmusic. :clap: :clap: :clap:

i keep typing tonight to have to redelete and retype agian as i keep hitting the wrong keys. :dunno:
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Re: X factor.

Postby shazq » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:02 pm

We Saw her singing when we went to watch the live auditions, she was very good. :clap:

Waiting to see a guy called Ollie, he was really good. :clap:

Ollie Ollie Ollie oi oi oi thats what everyone was shouting.

We were sitting to the judges right.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby worf » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:07 pm

:shock: that guy that was just on with the BIG hair had the voice and everythink else to go with it . :clap: :clap: :police: ( had to put one of those on )
Jim
How many doctors does it take to get a diagnosis? 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Learn when to stop, What ever it is will keep for another day!
worf
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:12 pm

Yes he was good, did you see that guy last week, cant think of his name now...fibro fog.
He was a teacher.. :woot:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby smiler22 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:37 pm

yes also forgot his name . he was brill also. i would love to go to the shows but dont think icould sit for that long. and also whether id manage the stairs. dont know if they do disabled seating.
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:19 pm

shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby GeminiGirl » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:55 am

wow shazq, thats great you went to the show - how did you get tickets?
GeminiGirl
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:16 pm

Hi
The tickets are free, i just googled tickets to tv shows.

I registered and now get lots of offers to go to all types of tv shows.

We has also been to see celebrity juice. Keith lemon's stood right by us at the start of the show, he spoke to my son and we were seen on tv..

Links are:-http://www.applausestore.com/

and http://www.sroaudiences.com/
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to General Topics