[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - The Tower Cafe

The Tower Cafe

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: The Tower Cafe

Postby princess » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:19 pm

Thanks Anne that was kind of you to do the itinery (on the quiet she will make a great holiday rep, but hope she dosent carry an umbrella over her head so we know who to follow) hahaha - so just get the bags packed, and remember the suncream and the PASSPORTS!!!!
I have a real sore head with all the phone calls today ive been on phone since early afternoon and well at least it was worth it.
We must make a card for Mr V and say Thanks as this is a great opportunity for us all.
All he asks in return is that we let his guy take a picture of us as we start out on our journey and of course i said no problem we will all wear our sparkly Fibro t-shirts - so please wear them at the strat of the cruise after the picture you can all go into normal clothes.
And same when we disembark we wear them again for another picture.
Cheap at the price i think - 10 super holidays for Nothing!!!!!
Right am away to get the money sorted as only l day to go.
So wonder how much money were going to get from the Mods to spend! No matter how much it will be wonderful.
I hear Lulu is singing on the cruise - well she used to live near my cousin and went toschool with him wonder if she remembers him?
So lots to do - just keep talking and i will be on later.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby anne1206 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:30 pm

The company that does the bus tours from cruise ships in Italy is called "Trumpy tours" and watching all the reps with thier brollies in the air was so funny,
Forgot to say folks, mind and wear comfy shoes for the trips as the roads and pavements are all cobbled :yikes:
, dont think I will need a brolly for you all to see me, I will just wear a Carmen Miranda hat, after all we are going for funfun fun :crazy:
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:34 pm

Hello everyone :wave:

Love the new name princess.

I am writing to you all from sunny poole, we have had lovely weather all week.
Been to a few coastle areas, Swanage, Bournemouth, Poole.

We are really shattered now, but at least we have had a lovely break and for a change we have had the weather on our side.

We will be back home tomorrow.
Bye for now. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Glad you had a good time Shaz, but missed you around the place :D
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:40 pm

So mods - are you cominng on the cruise?
Hope so i have booked 3 cabins for Gill, Lisa and Shaz - you can let me know?
thanks
Princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:33 am

Oh go on then count me in :D I won't be much company at the moment though, and I'll need a wheelchair so someone's going to have to push it.
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby drapsey » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:10 am

Morning all :clap:
No competition then is there? I was supposed to be going to a 50th tonight and another tomorrow but hey at our age they only giving out little blue pills and then only to the men......................!!
The purple pills win over any day so I will get my partner david to make the excuses. How long do these little purple fellas last then? And how do we get them outside of jollies?

Bye for now, Drapsey :wave:
drapsey
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:18 am

Wonderful Gill you wont need a wheelchair after you get your Purple Pill from the man of the mountains - and you know it will last you all week - did you forget?

So from the minute you take your pill for 7 days you will be Fibro and pain free yipee!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

So just getting the last things ironed out, not with the iron of course, but i think most things are organised .

Everyone will be picked up at their house/flat 9a.m. tomorrow morning so be ready. Keep your passport handy as that is all you will need.

One suitcase each person, can be any size except the very very large size - and when you board you will be given your key to your stateroom and also a packet with £100 for the shop from the Cruise Line and also £100 from the Mods to spend as you like. The FAshion shop on board will let us buy with another £100 gift voucher. And our sponsor has given us another £100 pounds in silver envelope - so thats quite a nice wee set of presents eh! :lol:

So with all the gifts and fruit/flowers/chocolate in your room with the complimentary bottle of champers we have done very well. :clap: :clap:

So all i have to say is SEE YOU ALL ON BOARD :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Anne is your Rep so any questions as to the trips then please see her.
Everything else please see me
If you want a private reply then just pm me.

(usernames are not used onthe cruise we go by our real christian names ok) - so see ya!!!

Princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:31 am

Didn't realise it worked on everything not just fibro :shock: :woot:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:57 pm

Yes the Man from teh Mountain's pill just take away all illness for 7 days - so Gill you should be running up and down the stairs for the week.
Didnt they work well with you on our last holiday?
Anyway see you tomorrow on board the Princess Adriana - another princess eh :lol: :lol: :wave: :wave: :wave: bye have a good sleep for tomorrow your will need it.
(Gill i have managed to get you two pills so if one dosent work you can have two but just for you i have no more extras).

SEE YOU ALL ON BOARD PRINCESS ADRIANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:02 pm

:wave:

I better hurry up and get my clothes washed , i will have to repack again.

Will need one of those purple pills again princess, they are magic.

It will make me forget about my broken tooth and my fibro pain. :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:18 pm

Hi Shazy glad you are coming along with us all - its only a few this time as too many ill, they obviously dont know about our purple pills - so get ready as the car will pick you up at 9 and ill see you on board the ship.
Rmember and bring your passport and clean undies hahahahah
Seriously should be a great cruise as those who are coming are up for a great time and if its like all the other holidays it should be brill.
see you tomorrow on board.
fi :wave: :wave: :wave:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:24 pm

WIll make sure i pack my clean undies princess..lol..
That means i must get all my clothes dried now.
9am and there is me wanting a lay in tomorrow..lol. Make sure the driver has the purple pill with him plz princess.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:30 pm

Just put your dirty linen in a bag and ill get the ship's laundry to do it for you honey, you need your rest to come with us tomorrow and you need an early night tonight so no funny business ok lok glad you enjoyed your break, could do with one myself.
However you know my new from hell neighbours - hubby made a fence between us from scratch and they were so pleased with it they asked if he would do some work in their property for them, he said yes and has been working for 2 days and im amazed he has such good hands onhim. So today the man came and said can we take you out to dinner on Sunday to say thanks to youboth for being such good neighbours - oh my god i was so red faced, maybe things will be better now. heres hoping eh
then i got my tooth out and it went ok
then i had a lady from the rural (i had made some huge arrnagements and changes this year and didnt make the first meeting as was bedded with this kidney) so she came on behalf of the ladies to say thanks we appreciate your hard work.
So all in all a good day so far.

princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Thats great princess, its does help to get on with you neighbours.

Fingers x that the meal goes well. :hugs:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics