Mouse in the house.

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Mouse in the house.

Postby shazq » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:02 pm

My 1 1/2 yr old cat Daisy has been playing in the hall way running up and down for ages now, Dave just went to see what she was playing with :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: she had a mice :evil:
Lucky it was still not alive. Dave had to throw it out the door.

I have just had to bleach all the hall and kitchen floor....

I have told her not to bring it back in ... :nono: :nono:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: Mouse in the house.

Postby anne1206 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Laughing at the story but sorry it gave you extra work :(
reminds me of when I was little, in the fifties :crazy: mice were not unknown to invade houses, my mum would chase one round the house with a shovel, batter it to death, then start jumping on the chair screaming for my dad to get rid of it, for some strange reason she wasnt scared of the live mouse, but terrified of a dead one :?

Your wee cat was probably having fun too :o

Anne :hugs: :hugs:
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby velvet » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:13 am

i remember a few years ago i got home and found my children lined up in the hallway with looks of terror on their faces whilst there was banging and cussing from the front room. i asked them what the problem was and they told me we had mice! well i went in and found my partner trying to catch something with a great deal of fuss and mumblings about hygiene - i told him to sit down took 2 minutes to catch the small furry (i didnt feel the need to panic and be overdramatic like him) and discovered it wasnt a mouse at all but an ordinary field vole which our young cat had obviously bought in (short tail, blunt nose). it was the first of three before she unfortunetly went missing, we found she had died hidden in the shed a few weeks later not sure if it was poison illness or injury but she had obviously hidden herself away to die.

we now have another kitten who shows all the signs of being a hunter when he is older so i wonder what treats he will bring in.
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:42 am

We had this other cat yrs ago now, she brought in a live mouse, we were all trying to catch it,runing around the lounge including the cat.

In the end we let the cat catch it and put them both outside..lol.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:25 pm

ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics