[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Big thank you

Big thank you

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Big thank you

Postby gillshutt » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 am

Just wanted to say a bog thank you to Shaz and Lisa for doing all the hard work while I'm laid up with a bad back. I'm not able to get on here much so I'm having to leave them to do it all, sorry guys :(

If there's any newbies I've missed I'm sorry and :wave:

And thanks to Princess for becoming the entertainments manager and keeping the cafe and bar running. And an extra thanks to Lisa for keeping the men entertained :shock: :shock: :lol:

Hopefully normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

:hugs: to all and if I've not posted on your thread I'm sorry, I'm reading but not up to posting too much as I can't sit still for long, or stand up for long or lie down for long either :?

Gill :grouphug:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Re: Big thank you

Postby shazq » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:43 am

aawww thanks Gill :hugs:

Like Lisa said we are a good team, we each help each other out.

Thats why we are here to help and support each other. :hugs: :hugs:

Hope you are both feeling bettter soon. :hugs: :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby miajane » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:35 am

Sorry to hear you are still suffering Gill,
:hugs: (gentle) hope you feel better soon.
Mia xx
'Needles on your nerve ends crawl like spiders on the skin' - Enemy within by Rush
miajane
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Gill you know what i am going to say - just rest up and get well - thats all we ask of you its a good forum so it really runs itself eh
Happy to help out what little i have.
I would like to say thanks to Anne who has helps enormously with our Virtual Trip :clap: :clap: :clap:
and of course Shazy and Lisa who have kept me right - thanks everyone enjoyed our trip
princess
Last edited by princess on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby motherelephant » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Hope you are up and about fairly soon gill .xxxx :hugs: motherelle.
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:26 am

Looks like I've got a slipped disc :roll: and it could take up to 6 weeks to get better :shock: Well it had better hurry up and get on with it as I've had enough already :(

I'm going to call the gp for a chat about taking more meds as I'm up at 3 in the morning with the pain and I can't space out 3 lots of drugs over the time I'm up, they just don't last long enough :roll:

One more lmao from Lisa and she can bog off :? :lol: :lol:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:20 am

aawww Thats so painful Gill. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hope you get stronger meds.

I am not good, mine is my shoulder blade, every time i move the pain shoots all down my back.
Body feel double its weigth, keep going hot and cold.

I will do my best to get on.

so hope all our member understand that we all have fibro to and at times, we aslo are laid up in pain.
Its good to have a friendly forum where you all understand this.
So be GOOD...lol. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :nono:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:12 am

I think, between us we've got it covered, I'm on at 4 in the morning then the other two take over for a while and so on :lol: We're doing shifts.
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics