[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - WARNING.....JOO-FREE ZONE!!!!

WARNING.....JOO-FREE ZONE!!!!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby Joo » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:31 pm

:shock: Wasn't he one of the Seven Dwarves? :lol: Joo x See you soon mate :wink:
Smile - you might as well and it makes better looking wrinkles!!!
Joo
UKFM Member

chester

Postby crystal24 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:01 am

Hi there

I live about 6 miles from chester and yes it is a beautiful city and lots of shops and history of course...... so if you get the chance - especially in the summer when you can go on the river dee (in a boat) depending on how you feel :lol: :lol: :lol: it well worth the trip..... and if you girls are lucky - every hour you get a lovely tanned body in a roman costume stutting his stuff around the walls...............

As far as crafty stuff is concerned - my hubby sews buttons on........ would like to be able to cook properly - any basic good cookbooks that dont do everything in cream or cheese - i cant tolerate either.... makes me ill.......

Have a good day girls and boys

crystal :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
crystal24
UKFM Member

Postby lyndy » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:01 pm

lyndy
UKFM Member

Postby Joo » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:30 pm

8) Can I whisper a little secret girls? 8) I have my men in uniform all day long!! 8) Nudge, nudge, wink, wink!! :wink: (It's their job!!) Joo x
Joo
UKFM Member

Postby lyndy » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:11 pm

Men? In uniform? Where? Where? :shock:
lyndy
UKFM Member

Postby Joo » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:13 pm

8) Well the one I'm married to just walked in the door and if I told you where the other one is I'd have to kill you!!!!! :shock: Joo x LOL!!!!
Joo
UKFM Member

Postby lyndy » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:15 pm

:( :( :(
lyndy
UKFM Member

Postby lyndy » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:16 pm

lyndy
UKFM Member

Postby lyndy » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:17 pm

Just out of interest- what sort of uniform?
lyndy
UKFM Member

Postby lyndy » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:18 pm

Ignore most of the above -I was getting an error message so thought they were not posting properly - so then submitted again- and again LOL
lyndy
UKFM Member

Postby Joo » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:23 pm

:lol: You can't fool me Lyndy!!! You just got excited by the mention of men in uniform!!!!! :lol: Clue.........green and brown? Joo x :? :roll: :wink:
Joo
UKFM Member

Postby lyndy » Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:01 pm

Drat! Double drat! I thought I might have got away with that.

Green and brown - let me think- does he wear trees on his hat?
lyndy
UKFM Member

Postby Joo » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:01 pm

:wink: Not too often these days but my son is possibly near one at this precise moment!!!! :? Joo x
Joo
UKFM Member

Postby lyndy » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:39 pm

I am now confused - though that might be because of the fibro fog.
lyndy
UKFM Member

Postby Joo » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:45 am

:lol: Don't worry Lyndy........I spend my whole life in Doh!sville!!!!!! Joo x :wink:
Joo
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics