[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Facebook

Facebook

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Facebook

Postby loubie » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:37 pm

hi all :wave: :wave:

facebook can be lots of fun and have had lots of laughs on it BUT please be careful on it i have had 2 laptops with very bad viruses off facebook
the first one it destroyed the hard drive and had to have a new one and the second one took 2 days to get the virus out! and has left the computer slow, all that trouble and all i did was accept something that was sent to me on facebook.
if you ever get cyber senter come up it is a virus and wants your bank details so be careful.
i still go on facebook but do not accept anything anymore, but still have a chat or just a laugh at other things peps have put on
shaz will PM you
loubie x :grouphug: :grouphug:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby Harley » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Hi Loubie,

Iv been a little concerned about all this unlike button fuss, people are allowing it access but it doesn't exist and that to me spell some sort of scam.I try not to allow or accept anything that isn't widely used.
It's a shame some people are out to try and ruin Facebook for others as I really enjoy it and have some good laugh's.

If anyone wants to add me don't worry I don't send any viruses :mrgreen:
Harley
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:26 pm

I am building up my fibro friends on facebook, i dont use it everyday but its nice to meet new fibro sufferers, so if you want me to add you then pm me your details. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby stargrrlclaire » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:55 am

I'm on facebook, my link is http://www.facebook.com/stargrrlclaire but please include an email telling me who you are, because I don't add people I don't know through real life or forums!!!!!

I SUGGEST PEOPLE PM THIS MEMBER WITH YOUR NAME ETC JUST AS A SAFTY PRECAUTION AS YOU NEVER KNOW WHO'S LOOKING IN 8) Lisa (moderator)
Reach for the moon, if you fail, you'll fall among the stars...
Lots of love,
Claire xxx
stargrrlclaire
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to General Topics