Bank

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Bank

Postby lullabybunny1 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:45 pm

Hiya,
Today i got paid my IS (£71). I had £3 in my account already. Went on the halifax online and transfered my £71 from the account its paid into to my current account (holding £3). My Available balance including overdraft is £0. I have no idea why but the bank appear to be holding £74 from me for no reason. What the hell do they expect me to do!?! Sorry really annoyed right now
lullabybunny1
UKFM Member

Re: Bank

Postby shazq » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:15 pm

Call the bank asap to find out where it has gone.
Hope you sort it.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:47 pm

Sory havent got a clue - id be on the phone to the bank right away or go down there if possibel and speak to them face to face.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby lullabybunny1 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:03 pm

Ive just been to the bank and apparently, i made a debit card payment for £79 on monday, which i didn't (i would remember if i had) and she couldn't tell me who its been paid to but will appear on my account soon. If it wasn't me i have to make a fraud claim. The payment took my overdraft and left me £78 overdrawn (on my overdraft), i have had to lend £4 from my mum to cover the rest (after my £71) to stop me getting a bank charge!
lullabybunny1
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:23 pm

Oh that sounds bad - so you need to find out who used your card then eh! Or who knew your number = and contact the credit people, hope they closed that account and got your cards all changed.
If its fraud thats the first think they do - my brother in law was seemingly in Mongolia and spent £1000 when infact he was in London working - he had been to a hotel the month before and someone had gotten his details from the desk - but he got all the money back.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics