[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Did you know?

Did you know?

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby Phoebe » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:58 pm

Keep Smiling, Pheebs xxxx
Phoebe
UKFM Member

Postby BuffyBoo » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:12 pm

Sometimes my mind wanders, sometimes it leaves altogether!
BuffyBoo
UKFM Member

Postby Phoebe » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:17 pm

Phoebe
UKFM Member

Postby BuffyBoo » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:20 pm

Sometimes my mind wanders, sometimes it leaves altogether!
BuffyBoo
UKFM Member

Postby Phoebe » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:22 pm

Phoebe
UKFM Member

Postby Joo » Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:14 pm

FLAP FLAP :D BUZZETTY BUZZ :D FLAP FLAP :roll: BUZZETTY BUZZ :roll:

Guess who? It's Joo x :wink:
Smile - you might as well and it makes better looking wrinkles!!!
Joo
UKFM Member

Postby wendysz » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:00 pm

Somerfield sell one called Butterfly mix for charity, its similar but attracts the flutterbys
wendysz
UKFM Member

Postby Joo » Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:22 pm

Like ME???? :shock: :roll:
Joo
UKFM Member

Postby Phoebe » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:09 pm

going to find some this weekend .....flutter flutter
Phoebe
UKFM Member

Postby Joo » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:49 pm

My neighbour had a peacock butterfly in her garden at the weekend!! :D All the siskins have shot off now, they were here for about 6 weeks and made a hell of a mess with the niger seed........ at £3 flippin pounds a bag!!!

:roll: :roll: Joo x :wink:
Joo
UKFM Member

Postby wendysz » Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:22 pm

I put the meadow mix down every year, I dont mind the beezzzz but I run a mile when I see a wasp, I get laughed every year why do you do it Mum, I have NO idea I think I just get a bit madder every year.

I have a hospital appointment tomorrow, Am I going to get shunted or is the rheumatologist going to be understanding, Anyone got any advice for me before I go, I sometimes forget everything as soon as I get in there (just like in the supermarket I forget what I went in for), I havent seen anyone else since I was diagnosed
wendysz
UKFM Member

Postby Phoebe » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:05 pm

i made a long list of all that i was experiencing and things i wanted to ask when i saw him today and it helped me i didnt get the magic cure i wanted but got some answers
good luck hope all goes ok xx
Phoebe
UKFM Member

Postby Joo » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:04 pm

Hi Wendy, if you're going to Weston hospital, ask about the fibro group that is run there, it's brill and I wish I could get on it!! Say that you were recommended by the North Somerset Support group treasurer, Julia!!! They came and did a demo and chat at our regional meeting last October and it was such a joy to find professionals from the medical side of things who actually KNEW all about fibro!! Go on, go for it!!!

Let me know how you did? Joo x :wink:
Joo
UKFM Member

Postby wendysz » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:42 am

Hi Joo,

Ive got an appointment with the physio on 9th June for assesment, then on the 12th to start programme is that the same what you were saying? Im having a real bad time at the moment, My ankles are getting worse the dont seem to want to bend to walk, this is a new problem started last couple of weeks, Its bad if Ive been sat for any amount of time, to walk I look like a robot until I get me legs going, any suggestions to ease it.

Im just off to hospital now wish me luck
Wendy
wendysz
UKFM Member

Postby fibroshaz » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:51 am

Hi Wendy

Good luck at the hospital. Sounds like youe got a really good one as far as fibro goes. Im dead jealous :( :wink:

I know exactly wot u mean about the stiffness

every time i stand up, i walk like im seazed up. feet and back are the worse bits, and I feel like a 90 year old. But they do loosen up as I move. And the longer Ive been still, the worse it is, so mornings or midnight loo trips are the funniest (visually) :)

Let us know how you get on :wink:

Shaz x
Ive not lost the 'old me', just become a 'new me'
fibroshaz
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics