[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - feeling a bitty better

feeling a bitty better

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

feeling a bitty better

Postby princess » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:23 pm

Feeling a bitty better, not sure if its the painkillers and antiinflams or if im just getting better - but my problem is that without my normal tablets for the fibro side of this illness im sore, im having trouble getting to sleep - sleeping and when i get up im as stiff as a clam ouch!!!! Only one more week to go and then i can get back to my meds
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Re: feeling a bitty better

Postby shazq » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:37 pm

Glad to hear you are on the mend princess. :hugs: :hugs: :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby andy12720 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:49 pm

glad your feeling better hun x
andy12720
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:11 pm

hi princess :hugs: :wave: :wave:

good to read you are feeling better
keep it up
big :hugs: :hugs:
loubie x
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:15 pm

Thanks everyone just one more week of these horrible tablets and maybe then i can get back to my normals meds.
I really miss my meloxicam as it took the pain out of my joints!!!
Never mind at least im on the right road now.
Discomfort rather than emmence pain!!
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:21 pm

Nice to hear things are a bit better for you. Take it nice and steady :hugs:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby rosie66 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:21 pm

sorry to hear you have been poorly princess,glad to hear you are feeling a bitty better :mrgreen:
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:34 pm

4 areas of pain when in hospital.
Now only two one in kidney and the other in Uretha right in the middle of it.
The meds have kicked in, but oh i dont have my fibro tablets and im sore!!!!
Cant win. - but only another week before i get reviewed.
So will just tkeep going.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics