[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Shout it from the rooftops ...

Shout it from the rooftops ...

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Shout it from the rooftops ...

Postby Joanne C » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:00 am

Well, as we have a let off steam thread, i thought itd be nice to have a shout it from the rooftops thread - where we can all spread good news - from winning a tenner on the lottery to whatever!!!!
Joanne C
UKFM Member

Re: Shout it from the rooftops ...

Postby motherelephant » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:18 pm

Good idea Joanne its always nice to have good things to share as well as the bad .Motherelle xxx
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby LinzWorld » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:17 pm

I did a good amount of exercise this weekend - dog walks yesterday & today and 25minutes on the elliptical machine plus stretches, crunches and physio yesterday - and am happy about it! :)
LinzWorld
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:33 pm

We won £10 on lottery last week, £10 this week and £6 on EUro Millions, wont break the bank but its nice to get something.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby rosie66 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:12 pm

We have just spent a week in Wales,and loved every minute of it,had good weather till friday,took the dogs on the beach everyday, i done alot of walking and paid for it every day, but i wouldn't have had it any other way :mrgreen:
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:26 am

Glad you had a nice holiday Rosie, good to have you back. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:58 pm

Just been told by Dr to go back to my own meds and stop the hospital ones - they were killing my belly and frequent trips to loo with painful belly - and heat - so keep your fingers crossed that the kidney dosent play up now im on own tablets.
At least my body will be happy again!!!!
I cant win eh! hhahahahahah
feeling positive i think!!!
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby rosie66 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:58 pm

last weekend we got 4 numbers on the lottery :clap: :clap: :clap:
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:40 pm

wow - we got £10 the last two weeks, and £6 on the euro.
but three years ago we got 5 numbers on lotto and we went to Australia for a month to my cousins - it was awesome!!!!
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby smiler22 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:36 pm

hooray i won 4 pound on the scrathcard. wont break the bank but ive put in a pot ready for holiday next year. :tongueout:
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Postby Joanne C » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:59 am

i had a good day yesterday, didnt have any painkillers !!!! (I have a slight addiction to them, and with the fibro its hard ...)
Joanne C
UKFM Member

Postby marisae » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Hi all

I have just heard that my ESA has been backdated to July after a DWP error which left me with no money. They will be paying in to my account £1400. :clap:

Marisa
marisae
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:00 pm

How wonderful marise - how brilliant - you will be so happy to have that in the bank - well done :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: for waiting.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:37 pm

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Joanne C » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:57 pm

finally, got my doc to refer me to a rheumy who has a special interest in ... fibro!!! in Kent !!!! :woot:

think this may have had something to do with a little letter of complaint I gave the surgery though ...
Joanne C
UKFM Member

Next

Return to General Topics