[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Rain Rain and Rain

Rain Rain and Rain

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Rain Rain and Rain

Postby princess » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:36 pm

I cant believe it we have had rain for nearly 2 weeks, we were flooded all over the place, the fields are just saturated and roads are closed - its a nightmare for all the stock.
Then we got a few good days and things started to look better.
Yesterday it started raining again, and guess what its raining, its pelting down now for 14 hours - god help us and the stock.
This is in NE Scotland folks!!!!

princess
Last edited by princess on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
princess
UKFM Regular

Re: Rain Rain and Rain

Postby joanypops » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:43 pm

Good luck Princess. Im in the north east and the rain this morning was terrible my garden is flooded. The rain eased off this afty only to be replaced by howling winds. So when i say my prayers its your stock and my fences. Anyone else ? :crazy:
joanypops
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:46 pm

My daughter coudnt even get out of her village as the Fire Men were pumping out the houses, god help us if this dosent stop - the poor animals as their fields are just swimming pools, most have been moved but not all the farmers have higher ground here.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:24 am

Hope the fields drain quickly.
Heard on the news that there are lots up floods in your area princess

We had very heavy rain and wind yesterday, have the sun out today, but due more rain tonight.

Hope you get some dry days now princess, i really feel for people who get their homes flooded.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:31 pm

The next village is like a swimming pool - so at last the sun is out, but it will take ages to get the roads clear of the water.
oh well its better than snow.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby joanypops » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:19 am

Good morning Princess well i hope its good. Its raining again so just wanted to say hope you arent flooded again so soon after the weekend. Thinking about you , gentle hugs :hugs:
joanypops
UKFM Member

Postby rosie66 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:24 pm

Hope you are all ok up there in bonny scotland, i know what its like,gloucestershire was flooded a couple of years ago,i feel for the people there, :hugs:
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:02 pm

Hi actually my village is fine, and we are at the top of the hill so we are ok - but the surrounding roads are flooded and the vilage nearby is badly affected.
We managed to get out to day for some shopping and it was ok, but we had to be careful.
The trains are stopped and bussing it from Dundee up here.
Also the North Bound trains are only going to Forress, so my daughter had to cancel her day at the Inverness Hospice for a training day, as not worth the risk of driving that far to get stopped by water.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:30 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8337526.stm

This is near to me - wow!!!!
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:59 pm

oh its stopped!!!!!!! yipeeeeeee :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: !!!!!!!!!
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:37 pm

We have heavy rain now. :(
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:45 pm

We have rain again!!!!!
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby rosie66 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:23 pm

we have the heavy rain now,plus winds to go with it, can't get the dogs to go for a wee :mrgreen:
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby andy12720 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:00 pm

yep we got the heavy rain and the wind is getting up. lol at the mrs and all the girls they gone up town in this and left me babysitting. hehe nice and warm and got the remote lol
andy12720
UKFM Member

Postby rosie66 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:04 pm

your not daft then are you andy,hope you have the towels ready and the kettle on, you mustn't laugh at them :mrgreen:
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Next

Return to General Topics