[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Right , what have you done with Lisa ?

Right , what have you done with Lisa ?

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Right , what have you done with Lisa ?

Postby DaveD » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:51 am

Where's my mate Lisa , I see she hasn't been on here for a while and was hoping she was ok ?

Any ideas mods :dunno:

Dave
You may only be someone in the world, but to someone else, you may be the world.
DaveD
UKFM Member

Re: Right , what have you done with Lisa ?

Postby shazq » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:22 pm

Hi Dave
Lisa will be back with us as soon as she fels better. :hugs:
We miss her too.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:03 pm

Yip she isnt very well and we all miss her and her penguins so much - hurry back Lisa we know you are looking in off and on.
We need you here to keep us on our toes
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:24 pm

She needs time out from everything to get herself better but she has promised to be back. It's nothing personal :)
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby Deegill » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:28 pm

Lisa ok, she pops on to FB every so often sending me pics of half naked men! I'll let her know you all miss her x
A smile a day keeps the doctor away!

Denise xx
Deegill
UKFM Member

Postby rosie66 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:36 pm

lots of :grouphug: :grouphug: for my little penguin friend :hugs:
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby DaveD » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:26 pm

.............. bit gutted really as I thought she fancied the a$$ off me . lol

Get well soon mucker

Dave
You may only be someone in the world, but to someone else, you may be the world.
DaveD
UKFM Member

Postby Susieq » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:33 am

:hugs: :hugs: to you Lisa. Hope you are well. More hugs :hugs: :hugs:
Susieq
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Your gonna have your hands full now Lisa is back davey boy. :D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby rosie66 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:54 pm

:welcome: back lisa,hope you are feeling much better :hugs:
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:47 pm

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm yes Davie Boy, now let me think, wasnt he asking after lisa :lol: :lol: :lol:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:51 am

It's been so nice and quiet on here recently, anyone else notice that?

It's all downhill from here on :(

:tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:44 pm

I think he has the hump with you Lisa, you should of let him down gentle.
You left him sitting in the corner, he sat there for days waiting for you to return, we even had to dust the cobwebs of his head.

I am sure once he hears you are back he will be the first in the queue at the bar. Well second behind me..lol. :wave:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to General Topics