[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hospital

Hospital

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hospital

Postby lullabybunny1 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:38 am

I don't know what you know about me, but I have cared for my sister and my mum for 9 years.. since my sister was 8...

Anyway tonight i was going to bed (it was about 12.30), i seen her doubled over with pain, upon equiring, she said that it was her chest, shooting pains into her arm. I immediatly rang ambulance, they came out, listened to her chest, did an ECG and that was normal, anyway, she is now in hospital. I am at home, quite worried, sore, tired. and its a catch 22, the worry and tiredness is causing more pain, how can we switch off from pain in important situations??

I'm going to snooze on the sofa till the phone rings or the door knocks

Good Night
Sara-Louise
x
lullabybunny1
UKFM Member

Re: Hospital

Postby shazq » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Sorry to hear about your mum, hope she is ok. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:45 pm

Sorry to hear that so sending you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Just sleep when you can or at least rest up you may need it when your mum comes home
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby bookworm » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Hope our mum is home safe and sound soon hun, sending hugs and positive vibes your way :hugs: :hugs:
bookworm
UKFM Member

Postby tiredofmoaning » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:33 am

hope you get good news from the hospital, my thoughts are with you.xx :hugs:
tiredofmoaning
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics