[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - So you believe in he spirit world?

So you believe in he spirit world?

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: So you believe in he spirit world?

Postby princess » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:59 pm

Thank you for your reply Bookworm i totally agree with your statements, its good to hear from someone who knows what they are talking about.
It can be scary when people mess about with these things, as you can let the bad in with the good and vise versa.
Thankfully any spirit i have encountered have been friendly and also i have my friend for advice on the other end of the phone.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby bookworm » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:31 pm

You are welcome Princess hun,

Glad to hear you have someone you can rely on if things get a little busy there :)

Most spirits are positive energy anyway, even those that may appear difficult in the beginning are usually just generally misunderstood - this is what I mean when I say learn about the energy. Goodness even high emf's can cause feelings of being watched followed, nausea, fear, sadness opression etc and we have emf's (electromagnetic fields) around us wherever electricity is. Many people mistake this type of energy, along with electronic smog, as negative entities - it is not, it is simple energy given off everyday items including ourselves that can create these negative states.

A simple blast with a bowl of smudge and a tinkle with the ting sha's immediately changes the vibration and makes the space much lighter.

Any way enough waffling from me - I generally chat to much, speak to you all later. :wave:
bookworm
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:35 pm

You are very interesting indeed.
I have a very good friend that you would just love.
I have a neighbour who was starting in healing and i let her work on me a few times, but the last time i was lying still on the bed, but i felt i was jumping up and down hard - it really scared me to be honest.
Also when she was near my head i felt claustrophobic and nervy.
Then she went near my heart and the pain...................it was terrible and she wouldnt stop so i eventaully had to shout at her and get off the table.
I was ill for days after, and very shook up.
So i phoned my friend and she said stop...................................explained what was wrong and as i have a heart condition and was getting pain during the healing - stop now!!!
So Lesley i would believe totally as she is a lovely person and a very good friend to me of 30+ years.
She told me to do the dome....................and the mirrors......................and stay away from the healing. The problem of a newly experiened healer just not doing the right thing, is scary as i wonder if i had just kept going if my heart would have given way.
I explained to the healer and she was fine with it, and we had a meeting with her boss so to speak and she agreed with my friend, stop!!! She told the healer what she was doing wrong and invited me to visit her and have 10 healings free.....................needless to say i didnt take her up on her lovely offer.
So yes we all need to be aware of doing the right thing.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby Hedgewitch » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:57 am

I was tidying the garden yesterday -yes, I went out into the garden- and I really got the sense that I was putting the plants and trees to bed for the winter. I know its crazy but I tell them what I'm about to do and explain why and then ask them if its okay. I don't say it out loud, just inside my head but I feel its the right thing to do. Do you guys believe that nature has a spirit? I do and at this time of the year I feel Nature slowing down and taking it easy and I believe we should follow her/ his example. To me, that's what the festive period is all about -not running about buying and getting stressed- its about making the home feel welcoming and cozy, bringing the evergreen inside, and taking time to be with friends and family. We celebrate the winter solstice and take time at New Year to think about the people who have passed and wonder at what's to come. This year I am going to try more than ever to listen and attune myself to the world around -its a magical time of year.

All good thing everyone xxx
'to thine own self be true'
Hedgewitch
UKFM Member

Postby Mr.A » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:41 am

I'm afriad the only weird things I ever saw, were when I upped my Gabapentin dose :lol:
Last edited by Mr.A on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.A
UKFM Member

Postby Hedgewitch » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:42 am

Hehehehehehehehe, very good Mr A xxx
Hedgewitch
UKFM Member

Postby bookworm » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:11 am

Hedgewitch, you sound just like me - I always ask the trees and plants how they are doing and is it ok for me to move them or trim them into shape. I too like to think of them resting and building up energy for the new season. I even thank them all for sharing their energy and colour with me and for brightening up my world!

I do believe that all of nature has a spirit and that we are connected to that spirit if only we would take the time to listen. I will often go out into the garden or greenhouse and just gently stroke the plants and shrubs, and I cry when I have to dig out a plant if I cannot replant it somewhere else - I feel like I am doing the energy of both the plant and nature a disservice - I know I'm a loony, but hey it takes all kinds to make this world tick :crazy: :lol:

As for christmas well we always just keep it to ourselves - we don't get visitors nor do we go visiting. There is no extended family now other than brothers and sisters in laws and we really are not close to them at all.

My dad always drops by on the 23rd as it was his birthday then - yes he is in spirit and has been for 23 years next may, but you can be sure that he will pop by :)
bookworm
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:55 pm

We have an indian Centre near to us - spiritual people, they do drumming (thats great) and have a shop, do healing and they have a sweat lodge in the back garden.
Its an old school, granite built but its like the wild west outside hahahahah
Lovely people too.
princess

ps whats happened to Lullyabyebunny?????
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby bookworm » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:08 pm

Princess - that sounds lovely. I keep asking hubby if we can buy a tepee and live in that somewhere out in the wilds - he says that it is hard enough to get me out of bed in a morning as it is, if we lived in a tepee he would just have to roll me across the floor all day :D :lol:

As for lully, I have no idea where she is although I haven't seen her around for a while. I hope she is keeping well.

Lully hun if you are out there drop us a line just to let us know you are ok if you can :)

Princess you mentioned about the bed healing session you had, did the practitioner give you a full consultation first?
bookworm
UKFM Member

Postby Hedgewitch » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:50 am

Hey lovely people, we have a Soul Pad. Its a huge tent, not quite a teepee but big enough for our girls to sumo-wrestle in and we can fit 8 comfortably -its got a wood-burning stove to keep everyone cozy too. We take it out into the middle of nowhere sometimes (depending on the weather) and have a lovely relaxing time. Scotland's lucky because you are allowed to 'wild camp' anywhere you like, within reason, for up to three days. We keep a copy of the legislation in the car incase anyone tries to annoy us about it. My husband loves nothing better than a night out under the stars and we always take lots of candles and lanterns and make a 'fairy-ring'. We sit in the middle of it by our little bbq, which we thrown sticks on, and talk and play games with the kids until the early hours.....ahhhhhh.

Oh, and a late item of news -everyone has been so lovely to me today! The bus-driver let me come home for nothing, my dentist referred me to the hospital so I don't have to pay lots of pennies BUT the loveliest thing by far, happened when I got home. We had snow today and it was freezing and visits to dentists and all sorts of waiting in freezing temperatures for busses left me feeling a wee bit fed by the time I got home, then came a knock at the door. My lovely son answers, I hear voices and then my son appears with a parcel. The young chap who works in our village teashop-come-gift shop dropped off a lovely festive tea-light holder for me. I had been looking at it on Saturday but decided I really couldn't justify buying it. It looks very medieval, and has three figures akin to those in illuminated manuscripts -anyway, he bought me it and dropped it off!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, before you go thinking about boyhood crushes, he's gay, so I'm not his type but we always blether away when I go in (I'm really quite sociable when I actually go out, its just the getting out I find hard). Anyway, I was really very touched by this gift. He must have been paid today and decided to buy it for me -that's one of the loveliest things ever and makes me smile inside. I think you lot have been sending me positive vibes because this week has gone so well -thank you all xxxxxx
Hedgewitch
UKFM Member

Postby bookworm » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:13 pm

What a lovely and kind thing of that young man to do hun :D

Will answer properly later as I am a little stiffer than usual this morning, but will keep sending hugs and positive vibes your way. Hope all gos well for you today, remember i am there in mind if not in body. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
bookworm
UKFM Member

Postby Anniekins » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:51 pm

Have had lots of wonderful experiences with the spirit world

Have been clairvoyant all my life and am a working Medium.
Diagnosed with Fibromyalgia November 2009
Also have Erosive Inflammatory Arthritis/Sero-negative RA
Hypermobility Syndrome

Taking Allegron for FMS
Eterocoxib, Sulfasalazine, Fentanly patch (morphine) for RA
Plus supplements

Prozac for Depression

Anniekins
UKFM Newbie

Postby bookworm » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:56 pm

Hi Annikins and welcome to the boards.

Perhaps you would like to share some of your experiences of mediumship with us - they are always facinating to hear/read about. :)
bookworm
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:06 pm

Welcome Anniekins, nice to meet another member who is intersted as we are.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:18 pm

Workshops are offered and can be arranged for small groups or on a one to one basis and include but are not limited to the following:

Drum Making, Prayer fan, Ceremonial Smudge Pot,
Ceremonial Drum Beater, Medicine Bag,
Payho Prayer Staff, Dream Catcher,
Medicine Wheel and Teachings,
Personal Pipe, Spirit Chimes,
Peyote Stitch Beadwork, Talking Stick or Feathers,
Mandala or Animal Totem Shield
and Zuni Fetish Workshops.
Attachments
wall3.jpg
wall3.jpg (37.56 KiB) Viewed 1475 times
wall2.jpg