[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - wish me stregnth xx

wish me stregnth xx

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

wish me stregnth xx

Postby pinksandblues » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:37 am

Hi all its an early 5am start today as i am off to exhibit at a doll show ... could really do with the sales now before xmas but was in two minds about doing it as its so exhausting :? gonna take me a week to get over it :lol: still wish me stregnth .. we cant stop living and doing what we like all together surely :?: wishing you all a good day whatever your doing :grouphug: wendy :)
pinksandblues
UKFM Member

Re: wish me stregnth xx

Postby gillshutt » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:33 am

Good luck :hugs:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:56 am

Good luck :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby deborah123 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:08 pm

all the best and hope it go;s well for you today...let us know how it went.xo
deborah123
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Good luck, wish i was with you.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby tiredofmoaning » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:21 am

all the luck in the world, wishing you loads of strenth and luck, anne :wave:
tiredofmoaning
UKFM Member

Postby bookworm » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:20 am

Hope all goes well for you, best of luck :)
bookworm
UKFM Member

Postby pinksandblues » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:39 am

Thanks everyone .. it was a dissapointing day on sales :( but at least i went and did it .. a lovely venue and lots of browsers but not really buying .. i gues everyone is feeling the ecconomic pinch and has reined their spending in .. but i feel now ive got to scale right down on making the dolls .. between my health and the cost its just not working :( warm wishes ,wendy :)
pinksandblues
UKFM Member

Postby bookworm » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:10 am

Sorry to hear that it didn't go as well as you had hoped.
bookworm
UKFM Member

Postby smiler22 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:04 pm

sorry to hear things didnt go too well in the sales of things. have you thought of selling the dolls on line.........dont know if you have a local shop nearby that would be interested may be in letting you sell you dolls if they take a small cut of the profits........ i know you hav eprobably already thought of this so sorry if i have put what you have already thought of. but it was just an idea. hope you find a way. im sure you will. take care xxx
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Postby pinksandblues » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:43 am

Hi thanks smiler , yes my next move is to put some of the dolls on ebay with a link to my website , ive got one out there somewhere :lol: to say i struggle with doing it is an understatment ... ebay can be so fickle though reborners call it evilbay :lol: people bid then dont pay just leaves you with hassle ..but im going to have to go that route now to make some space ... the clutter of so much stuff around gets to me .. i need to clear some of it ... take care all ..wendy :)
pinksandblues
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics