[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Finally get a chance to pop in.......

Finally get a chance to pop in.......

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Finally get a chance to pop in.......

Postby Ruremi » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:00 pm

Hi Everyone

I have finally got a few minutes to pop in and check on you all.....I have looked in a few times but no time to chat.

As some of you know I started training a puppy for Canine Partners, well I am having a great time and so far FM not causing major probs a bit ache couple of days thats all. Really enjoying this as it gets me out everyday, I cannot get far without someone wanting to speak to my adorable little puppy, its quite funny actually when you tell people they cannot speak to the puppy as he is training they just walk off its as if I am invisible. I occaisonally "say but you can speak to me". But their still not interested.........so new motto......if you want to speak to my puppy you have to speak to me first.

Between training puppy and looking after sick kids I have been soooo busy not had time to let FM put his nosey beak in, lol. They is so many bugs going around my youngest has had three and he is so thin to start with sick one weekend and the runs the next weekend he is like a skeleton. In the last month he has had about 8 days off.

Hope everyone is on the mend and back online soon....it is very quite just now. I have got pup settled and kids organised for return to school(been off since last Thursday) so I am having a quite night.

Hope it isn't so long til I pop in again.

Love to all Moira
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Re: Finally get a chance to pop in.......

Postby gillshutt » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:56 pm

Hi and welcome back, glad you managed a visit :D Hugs to the puppy when he gets time off for good behaviour :lol: :hugs:

My youngest has been off about 1 day a week roughly. He and his brother have been home today, bad head colds and the youngest with earache again... now he's got the runs as well :( so he'll be off again tomorrow. I need him to be ok for next week as he's in the play and I've bought tickets.

Hope yours and mine get better soon :hugs:

So glad your FM is behaving, wish mine was :roll:

Come back soon :D
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:20 pm

Great to hear from you again - puppy sounds lovely and your doing such a good and valuable job for someone elses plaesure - well done.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:23 pm

Its lovely to hear you are happy with the puppy training.
You will have to show us a pic of the pup.
Stay in touch. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Ruremi » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:09 pm

Thank You Gill, Princess and Shaz

Hope you are all coping with the added pressure of Christmas on top of everything else, I know I have been having a few aches and pains the last couple of days but can we help it ........well of course not FM just seems to love the extra stress at this time of year roll on the summer months again...........Never happy am I ???? :crazy: Will just have to try and slow down a touch maybe miss out the Christmas shopping lol. :yikes: :yikes: the kids would love that!!!!!

I'll try to add a photo of my two girls with the Canine partner pup in the middle.

Moira
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:47 am

Awww they are so cute.
Thanks for putting up the pic.

Its good to hear that work is going ok. Keep in touch Moira. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to General Topics