[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - snow snow snow..................

snow snow snow..................

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: snow snow snow..................

Postby shazq » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:19 pm

We have the snow now, not sure how long ago it started but it has covered everywhere and is coming down thick and fast. :yikes:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:24 pm

well the snow is bad bad bad here in the midlands
wish i could curl up an sleep till summer :shock:
hope you are all ok an nice an warm
keep safe all
loubie x
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Snowing up here in NE Scotland
Over the hills from us it was -13* last night we had -4 that was bad enough.
Thank goodness we managed the hospital today without the snow, but sitting here and its started again ugh!
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby ladymanvers » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:23 pm

It's beginning to lose its allure now aint it? :lol:

Ju.xx
ladymanvers
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:35 pm

its not so exciting after Christmas is it :(

loubie x
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:17 pm

its been snowing all day non stop, took this pic on my phone just before 8am this morning.
Attachments
Photo-0047.jpg
Photo-0047.jpg (52.53 KiB) Viewed 834 times
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:19 pm

and this one.
It is deeper now as its been non stop since this one was taken.
Attachments
Photo-0048.jpg
Photo-0048.jpg (55.14 KiB) Viewed 833 times
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby ladymanvers » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:22 pm

Bloomin' 'eck Shaz; that's deeper than we've had here in Nottingham. The surrounding areas have it as thick as that but Nottingham has several power stations which seem, usually, to deflect any heavy snowfall to the outskirsts due to their emissions...

I was just going to post that it had started snowing here; a few wispy, dancing flakes like tiny feathers, but you've made me feel sorta inadequate now :(

Ju.xxx :wave:

PS: Still eating chocolate; bought some Galaxy yesterday ( a BIG bar :wink: )
ladymanvers
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:20 pm

Hey Ju, you can come and take some of our snow if you like, its even thicker now.
We have more snow forcast for today. :( i want it gone now.

I have not been out since Monday.

Galaxy is my fav chocolate, i will swap you my snow for your Galaxy. (if you have not eaten it.)
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby ladymanvers » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:11 pm

GONE Shaz, gone! (The Galaxy -smoooooth - not the snow, unfortunately). I am a greedy fat, getting fatter, piggy... plumps out the wrinkles though... :D

They keep forecasting snow here and then back-tracking when the next local weather bulletin comes on...want it to snow more than wispily over the weekend so OH will have to stay in and decorate our dingy, not yet decorated after three years in the house, bedroom. Got the paint and years ago I would've tackled it myself but now I'm so weak and dizzy I'd fall off the stepladders and be unable to lift my arms anyway :(
Bought a new quilt cover set with a Christmas gift voucher and now we also will need new carpet and curtains; won't be able to afford the quality of stuff I'd really like though but anything new and not smelling of dog's a*se and dust will be preferable!

Love Ju.x :blowkiss:
ladymanvers
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:26 pm

-17 last night
-4 today and a little snow, but they expect more tonight

Photos all taken yesterday!!!!!
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Attachments
8173098.jpg
8173098.jpg (106.54 KiB) Viewed 821 times
_47043345_008499718-2.jpg
_47043345_008499718-2.jpg (15.87 KiB) Viewed 828 times
_42700077_pheasant_pa416.jpg
_42700077_pheasant_pa416.jpg (34.58 KiB) Viewed 829 times
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby ladymanvers » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Flippin' 'eck! Snow joke is it?! :)

Ju.xx
ladymanvers
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:50 pm

I'm fed up of it now. Typically the world's most dysfunctional dog, that doesn't usually want to go for a walk, has snow fever and wants to go out now!!! OH working nights so it's me that has been dragged thru the snow, including being dragged down on my knees the other day :evil: :evil: Pain agonising today, I'm convinced I've got some-one else's right leg as it doesn't feel like mine. Keep hoping things will warm up a litle and start to thaw, forgotten what grass looks like :crazy:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby lullabybunny1 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:01 am

im sick of the snow now.. its about 2ft now and was -17 last night, been snowing non stop for 3 weeks (17th Dec)
14659_227809714232_834004232_2962125_6333435_n.jpg
swan on the lake
14659_227809714232_834004232_2962125_6333435_n.jpg (66.89 KiB) Viewed 817 times
14659_226137344232_834004232_2955401_170475_n.jpg
24th December
14659_226137344232_834004232_2955401_170475_n.jpg (43.57 KiB) Viewed 817 times

Will try get new pics tomorrow, having flare up though.
lullabybunny1
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:04 pm

NO joke that was the snow
princess
UKFM Regular

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics