[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - I'm doing a parachute jump in aid of FibroAction!

I'm doing a parachute jump in aid of FibroAction!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby stargrrlclaire » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:25 pm

I have to go to the meeting about it on the 31st January, to find out all the details before I can tell you more. There are loads of people doing it for all sorts of charities that are close to their hearts, I've chosen to do it for FibroAction!

Even though we're all fibromyalgia sufferers and know all about it, there is still more that needs to be done. We need to tell the world and his mate about this condition as well as raise money for the charities that work hard on our behalf. So it is with this thought I have decided to donate every penny I can to fibroaction. I will hopefully be doing other things for it too.

I will post all the details in due course and hope that some people on here maybe able to sponsor me too, every penny helps. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Reach for the moon, if you fail, you'll fall among the stars...
Lots of love,
Claire xxx
stargrrlclaire
UKFM Member

Re: I'm doing a parachute jump in aid of FibroAction!

Postby andy12720 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:28 pm

i`ll sponser you hun good luck would love to do that but im over the weight limit lol x
andy12720
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm

How wonderful, i would only do that if i was strapped to a hunky para.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:47 pm

Good luck with your jump, keep us updated. :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby LinzWorld » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:52 pm

This is so cool! :D Thanks Claire!

Here's our JustGiving page if anyone else ever wants to do a sponsored event: http://www.justgiving.com/fibroaction
I run FibroAction, a small national charity raising awareness of Fibromyalgia Syndrome. I am not a qualified healthcare professional. If you would like medical references for any facts quoted, just PM me.
LinzWorld
UKFM Regular

Postby stargrrlclaire » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:10 pm

*bump*
Lots of love,
Claire xxx
stargrrlclaire
UKFM Member

Postby Mr.A » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:55 pm

Lunch time: Hey these aren't my sandwiches, its... a parachute. So the sandwiches must be in...

:tongueout: Goodluck.
Last edited by Mr.A on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.A
UKFM Member

Postby stargrrlclaire » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:01 pm

If you'd like to donate,

www.justgiving.com/Claire-Weston

Thank you everyone!
Lots of love,
Claire xxx
stargrrlclaire
UKFM Member

Postby andy12720 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:12 pm

donated hun best of luck xx :D :D :D
andy12720
UKFM Member

Postby stargrrlclaire » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:09 am

Lots of love,
Claire xxx
stargrrlclaire
UKFM Member

Postby Deegill » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:25 am

wow, thats excellent, good luck with your jump.

I hope you do real well, and you are very brave to be doing it, i dont like heights and im scared off not being in control or the lack of feeling safe, so i couldn't do it.

The very best off luck. :hugs:
A smile a day keeps the doctor away!

Denise xx
Deegill
UKFM Member

Postby stargrrlclaire » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:42 pm

Lots of love,
Claire xxx
stargrrlclaire
UKFM Member

Postby stargrrlclaire » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:10 pm

£56 plus gift aid so far! YAY!
Lots of love,
Claire xxx
stargrrlclaire
UKFM Member

Postby stargrrlclaire » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:26 pm

not far off £100 now!
Lots of love,
Claire xxx
stargrrlclaire
UKFM Member

Postby stargrrlclaire » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:53 pm

£94 + gift aid! Wow! A few people are giving me cash sponsors too soon, so they'll be added too! :grouphug: I'm amazed by peoples' generosity. I'm really overwhelmed.

If anyone would like to sponsor me to do a parachute jump for FibroAction, my justgiving address is www.justgiving.com/Claire-Weston
Lots of love,
Claire xxx
stargrrlclaire
UKFM Member

Next

Return to General Topics