[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Fundraising Event in Aid of Fibromyalgia (Renfrewshire)

Fundraising Event in Aid of Fibromyalgia (Renfrewshire)

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Fundraising Event in Aid of Fibromyalgia (Renfrewshire)

Postby HazelB » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:07 am

I am organising - with a lot of help and support from family - a charity event to raise funds for fibromyalgia awareness.

It is an Evening of Mediumship, and is being held on Saturday 15th May 2010 in Elderslie Village Hall, Elderslie, Renfrewshire. Start 7.30-8.00pm. My main guest medium is Magenta - The Woman in Black, who writes a weekly mediumship letters column for the Paisley Daily Express, and who appears regularly on West Sound Radio and has also been on Radio Clyde. I am in the process of trying to confirm anothe two excellent mediums for the evening.

Tickets cost £10.00 and are now available through myself - send me a pm if interested.

I have 100 tickets to sell, and also plan on having a Grand Raffle on the night. A minimum of £5 from each ticket sold will go direct to fibromyalgai, and all proceeds from the Raffle.

Actually putting together the event and doing all the background preparation work is going to be a major challenge for me, and i am lucky that i have a great support network of family and friends who can help out. But i am determined to do it, and already have 2 tickets sold to someone who works in one of the company's who is donating a raffle prize - so just shows you.

wish me luck xxx
(soft hugs)
Hazel xxx
HazelB
UKFM Member

Re: Fundraising Event in Aid of Fibromyalgia (Renfrewshire)

Postby shazq » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:18 am

Good luck Hazel. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:26 pm

Good luck and hope everyone has a great time :D
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby HazelB » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:13 am

thanks - i've never organised a charity event on such a large scale before, although organise psychic nights/roadshows all the time ... so that part of it was the easy part lol ... especially as the main medium is a very close friend :) xxx
(soft hugs)
Hazel xxx
HazelB
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics