[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - parking

parking

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

parking

Postby gee » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:10 pm

sorry to have a moan, but i really need to rant about this :roll:
i have a blue badge and a motability car, but yet when i park in a disabled space, i always get aggro!! I get dirty looks, stared at, comments, and thw worst one yet, i parked in tescos car park, went into the shop with my hubby, and it always takes me about an hour to get round the shop coz i have to go slow as you all understand :wink: and when i got back to my car there was a notice under my wiper, which read DISABLED PARKING NOT LAZY PARKING! :x :( :( At first i just laughed because i was in too much pain and too tired to care, the more i thought about it the more i got angry! :( :( :( ok so i can walk unaided at the moment, and iam young. but how do these ignorant people know what i am feeling? it really badly gets to me this topic. To me , ignorance is the biggest disability! esp when i count how many cars that are parked in these spaces who DONT have badges, i do and still have problems!! i even get told to move my car! :?

Does anyone else have this problem?

thank you for listening to my ranting :cry: :D :D :D
gee
UKFM Member

Postby HazelB » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:49 pm

when I had my blue badge, I encountered similar problems all the time - especially from the more elderly members of the community who seem to think that you can only be old & disabled!!!

rant away !!! there's plenty of us who'll join in with you.

Hazel
HazelB
UKFM Member

poor you

Postby gemmielou » Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:23 am

its awful how horrible people can be, my brother runs my mum who is only 42 around and he got abuse from some old woman, she was swearing at my brother because hes only 19 my brother told her what for though. I was on the plane yesterday back from holiday and this couple in there sixties barged past me in the queue as I limp badly and walk slowley they also banged there bags into me and the man just turned and laughed, it really upset me how would they react the other way round, "young people today" i should imagine. People can be so horrible I am sorry about what happened to you, they wouldnt like it if the stuggled in life what goes around comes around..
take care gem
gemmielou
UKFM Member

Postby iain » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:33 pm

iain
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics