Dancing On Ice

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Dancing On Ice

Postby Wacky Racky » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:47 pm

Just wondered if anyone else is watching it ?

I love this programme, love the music, costumes and of course the skating :lol:

Hayley as to be my fave this year, but there dont seem to be that much competition for her like other years and there is nobody that is like chris fountain was , he is my all time fave dancing on ice skater
Wacky Racky
UKFM Member

Re: Dancing On Ice

Postby margaret jones » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Yes I am and i think Hayley is g8 , I like to see some of the more comical ones like the one last year from Eastenders ? NAME
margaret jones
UKFM Newbie

Postby shazq » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:42 pm

I have been watching it, i had tickets to go watch but was in to much pain to go. :cry:

(Todd Carty, Margaret) Hayley to win. :D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby smiler22 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:39 pm

i have not missed any of the series yet. i went to see torvill and dean on there farewell tour before they starte dthis dancing on ice. i am fans of theirs. but also the celbrityas are brilliant.

i love hayley and dan however one thought. it has been well documented that they used to be school firends. hayley had a cruhson him and she auditioned to be a ballet dancer in the rink when he did a ice skating piece. but her best frined got the position and dan ended up going out with her best friend. even thoughhayley was falling in love with him. she fell out with him . but now after years of skating on and off, dan is now going to be best man at hayleys wedding.

so for on e they have the friendship that will help no end with the partnership and trust you need to skate with each other. and secondly she has had skating experieence in the past.

so they have a lot of chance ahead of the others. so although i would love to see them win as i am in love with dan. i feel it would be great for one of the others who have never stepped on ice in the past, who cant dance, and therefore have had to learn each week and get better to win. such as gary. (cant remeber if he had been on ice before).
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:47 pm

I like Haley and Dan but I also like Mikey

Den
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to General Topics