[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - New Moderator.. fabme

New Moderator.. fabme

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

New Moderator.. fabme

Postby gillshutt » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Just to let everyone know that fabme has joined the loonies who are running this site :lol:

We've had a few problems with illness and technical breakdowns (Lisa's lappy) and decided we needed some more help. Sue kindly stepped up to the plate and accepted the offer of a job. Be nice to her please or you'll have me to answer to :twisted:

As soon as we've worked out how to do it her name will be up in lights on the boards but until then (new system with a few glitches) she's still the boss of you even if it doesn't say so :wink:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Re: New Moderator.. fabme

Postby shazq » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:19 pm

Who you calling loonies Gill. :shock: :yikes: :nono: :crazy: :tongueout:
I dont know where she got that idea from. :dunno:

Welcome to the Mods sue. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:34 pm

hehe

Will try to be good fabme :crazy: so you dont have to say :nono: :nono: to often!! x
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby fabme » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:44 pm

hi
just popping in to say hi and to say loony, me - yep :crazy:
sue
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:14 am

Shaz, it's always the ones who deny it who are the worst! :D
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby nanatigtig » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:15 am

Must be the pills :clap: :lol:

Big :grouphug:
nanatigtig
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:36 am

Oh dam IT Gill, YES I AM A LOONIE, :roll: are you sure i have to admit it Gill. :wink: You taught me well Gill. (I think.) :shock:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:24 pm

I like admitting to being a bit loony, means no-one knows what to expect from me :lol: :lol: Promise I'll try to be good when sue is moderating :tongueout: :tongueout:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby princess » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:03 pm

Welcome e - nice to have another helper for the other mods.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby fabme » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:18 pm

Thanks everyone, although i've been certified as normal :crazy: and able to get a job when ready according to atos nurse :banghead: today
fab
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby nutty1 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:12 pm

well done ere whoes the loonies :tongueout: we just keeping you moderators amused by the way im a nutter :clap:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Unfortunately Fabme is no longer a moderator on the site... other commitments and FM got in the way.
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics