i guess im new too

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

i guess im new too

Postby mary22 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:10 am

HI all
guess im as new lol i joined a long time ago but due to fribo and other things not been on for a very long time.
anywayheres a bit about me been ill many years was a nurse but retired few illness 10yrs ago oh im married 4 grown up childen and 2 grandson who keep me going have to small dogs who keep me walking most of the time lol living in norfolk at moment but may have to move back to the midlands where we came from 5 years ago. well enough of me hope to chat to you all soon

best wishes mary :D
gentle hugs to all
mary22
UKFM Newbie

Postby Carolyn » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:29 am

Hi Mary,

Welcome!

Hope you are feeling okay today?. How do you find this hot weather? Hopefully this is the last of it for a while and I think rain is forecast for us tonight, at last. You've already had downpours I think as we watch Look East and also my eldest son lives in Norwich.

Gentle Hugs

carolyn
Carolyn
UKFM Member

Postby netty39 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:51 pm

:D Hi Mary, welcome to the site. Hope you find it as helpful as I have

netty
netty39
UKFM Member

Postby mary22 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:32 am

Hello again
thanks to carolyn and netty for the warm welcome hope to chat to you both soon Yes the weather is getting to me :cry: brain not able to work normally lol but in this weather its in total fog :( oh well at least we had some rain last night but it is still so hot. oh for the days i liked it hot lol well i was young once /////
bye for now mary
gentle hugs to all
mary22
UKFM Newbie

Return to General Topics