Moving house Help!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Moving house Help!

Postby winterguardmumma » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:25 pm

I am moving house in 9 days time and i just can't see how i'm ever going to manage it all in time. Originally we we going this Saturday, but thankfully it has been put back a week. :banghead:
My husband works all day and i can't expect him to come home and start packing..but between the RA, the Fibro, home educating our daughter and the heat i am getting nowhere fast. Can't afford for our stuff to be packed professionally by the removers but i can see me having to fight through it regardless. Wish i could just wake up next saturday evening and it all be done for me. :)
winterguardmumma
UKFM Member

Re: Moving house Help!

Postby helen virgo » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:19 pm

:hugs: to you, I hope you find someone to give you a hand, its too much for one person to do xx
Helen x

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Postby winterguardmumma » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Thanks Helen,
Unfortunately everyone else is working so there is only me. Just cleared one cupboard out and now i'm exhausted. Don't think i am ever going to get used to having Fibro. :dunno: I will just have to hope that we can get most of it done at the weekend when my husband can help. Thanks for the hugs :)
winterguardmumma
UKFM Member

Postby Ellen Tracey » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:21 pm

You have my sympathys, me and my partner had 2 houses to pack up and it was extremely hard work! we ended up leaving a lot of stuff :roll: , try to rest a little inbetween boxes and put word around that you could do with some help :D the trouble is with packing and unpacking theres only you that knows where stuff goes, take care, im sure you will get there in the end :wink:
Ellen Tracey
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Hope you manage to get some help with it all or you wont be in any fit state to enjoy your new home, here's some hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and wishes that I had a magic wand to wave and then everything would be packed up and unpacked neatly for you :blowkiss:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby winterguardmumma » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:10 am

Lol, Denys, i have wished for that magic wand over the last few days too. Now i can't use my right arm either as my RA has flared up. Looks like hubby is going to be busy over the weekend.
Ellen that is so true about packing and doing it yourself. I'll get there in the end

Thank you all for the good wishes :grouphug:
winterguardmumma
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:50 pm

good luck with your move :hugs:
just lately i get stressed out if i have a parcel being delivered :shock:
i can not imagine how you must be feeling
all the best to you in your new home :hugs:
loubie x
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics