[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - New Baby

New Baby

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: New Baby

Postby nutty1 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:51 pm

awrr hes bootiful royal connections too :clap:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:09 pm

oh deffo nutty haha :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:56 am

aw bless harry doggy :D

our harry would have called him sponge bob doggy :lol: :lol:
he is just mad on him at the minuet
i can't believe some times that my babies have grown up and off in the world
doing there own thing
i look at my 2 grandchildren and just think it so amazing that my baby has her own babies :yikes:
i just love being a nanny though they are just so special to me
as soon as i get out the car i can hear them shout nanny nanny
and i just melt :D
it brakes my heart that i can't have them to stay or even look after them for a short while on my own
this bloody fibro!! i just can't keep up with them
but do see them 2or 3 times a week and talk to them on the phone.
loubie x
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:23 am

Hi Loubie I know what you mean! I'm so lucky my 2 live with me as Donna split from her husband and became my carer so I have them around me all the time and can read stories etc. cant look after them on my own but can be involved with them :D :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:41 pm

How's Harry Doggy settling denys, hope he's getting a bit quieter in his crate and not being quite so much of a ratbag, bless his ickle fluppy puffy-ness :hugs:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:57 pm

Hi Flup he's starting to settle but is still a little ratbag, I think he's always going to be :yikes: he's adorable and is going to get his first jab on Thursday :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:10 pm

He'll love you for the jab, sounds like hes going to have a fab personality :mrgreen:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:45 pm

Oh yes its shining through already, everyone he meets loves him including the vet, just turns those doggy eyes on and everyone melts :lol: Craig came home today to meet him and I was immediatly forgiven for getting him :crazy: absolutly besotted with him :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:06 pm

I describe OH as being wrapped around DeeDee's paddy paw as all she does is look at him and he's running round pandering to her every whim and fancy. Not bad for someone who reckoned we didn't need a dog for 12 years :lol: Got a feeling Harry Doggy is going to have the same effect on all who he meets :hugs: :wink:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:14 pm

Think you may be right Flup :wave: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby nutty1 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:19 am

is he stll sqweraling maybe he saying get me outa erte im celebrity :lol: :clap: forgivew riting
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby hamstergirl » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:20 pm

Ahhh he's soooo cute. He looks very mischeavous.

I love my springer but i feel terribly sorry for him at mo. My husbands been away and its been upto me to walk him. He pulls so hard on the lead that i find it too painful to walk him and of course with the heat he's hardly been out, which upsets me.

I wouldn't be without him though they just bring you so much joy.

Lorraine
hamstergirl
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:33 pm

Thanks Lorraine, they do bring a lot of pleasure and I'm sure he will be a fantastic pet as he grows :D

Nutty yes he is and he certainly thinks he's a little celebrity in here :yikes: :hugs:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby smiler22 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:16 am

hes a little beauty
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:47 am

Thanks Smiler :hugs:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics