[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Im an aunty!!!

Im an aunty!!!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Im an aunty!!!

Postby livermore » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Im soooooo excited i became an aunty this morning to a gorgeous little nephew who i loved having cuddles with. He is my brothers first child and the first grandchild in my family. He is sooo going to get spoilt, just wanted to share some good news in my life for once.

Michelle.x
livermore
UKFM Member

Re: Im an aunty!!!

Postby loubie » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:05 pm

YAAAAAAY :woot: :woot: :woot:

SO NICE TO HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS :blowkiss:
congratulations to you all :clap: :clap:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby hamstergirl » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:41 pm

hi

Thats fantastic. I became an aunty too at end of august. Not for the first time but its my younger sisters first. He was premature so he holds a very very special place in my heart.

You'll have to post some piccs

Lorraine
hamstergirl
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:18 pm

:woot: :woot: :woot: congratulations to all your family Michelle so glad to hear some nice news :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :blowkiss:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:59 am

:clap: :clap: Congrats. :woot:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Graduate » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:42 am

congrats :woot: :woot: :woot:
i became a first time aunty this summer too however i'm yet to meet my new niece as i cant travel at the mo and they live in milton keynes
d2 has just announced her pregnancy making this my fourth grandchild
its so wonderful to share good news i know you'll just luv spoiling that wondeful nephew of yours, i made a whole layette for my niece i was so excited
congrats again
Be good, take care, see you soon :-)
Graduate
UKFM Member

Postby livermore » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:30 pm

Life seems very unfair sometimes, my mums aunt died today, we dont really know what happened yet but she got run over. Altho i didnt know her very well my mum is very upset, just as we are all so happy!! :cry:
livermore
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:42 pm

So sorry to hear about your great-aunt sending you some :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and :flowers:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby cherryblossom » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:00 am

Hi! Bless you and congratulations on the birth of your new nephew :woot: :woot: wonderful news! :wine:

Comiserations on the unfortunuate death of your great aunt - :( :grouphug: Life is unfair as you say, but you do have an upside. God bless you all Cherry :flowers:
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics