does anyone believe ???

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

does anyone believe ???

Postby debbs » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:25 am

in spiritualism ??? i do and as i sit here typing and feeling a little down i can smell cigarette smoke - no one in my house smokes but my father did who died 25 yrs ago x
debbs
UKFM Member

Re: does anyone believe ???

Postby denys » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:27 am

Yes I do and believe that people who we loved and who loved us are around sometimes. :hugs: :hugs: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby solsticedreamer » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:25 am

although i dont follow a spiritualist path i am a pagan and believe that our ancestors remain around us~or certianly come to us when we need them (whether we think we need them or not!) i often smell smoke as well and know its my gramps or my great uncle jack popping by. my mum saw his spirt come to see me the day i was born so i am convinced he has been almost my guardian all these years.

i also often hear someone say my name which is a bit odd~just my name and its as clear as anything
m.e~fibro~diabetes~high cholesterol...still smiling!
http://solsticedreamer-woolblankets.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:53 pm

I to believe that the people we loved, are always there. my father inlaw his annaversary is on the 26th of this month,my OH and i will do something that day. :hugs:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby cindy » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:28 pm

yes i do i have started going to a spirtulist church in my area as i felt lost and needed to get answers i have had messages from my mom who i lost four years ago it has given me peace and i feel i can get on with my life again so yes i do believe.
cindy
UKFM Newbie

Return to General Topics