[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hobbies??

hobbies??

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hobbies??

Postby debbs » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:27 am

what do we enjoy doing when fm allows us????

mine is crochet and my pets x as well as my family of course :D :D :D
debbs
UKFM Member

Re: hobbies??

Postby denys » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:30 am

Hi Debbs if you go to the board 'positive and fun' you'll find a thread called crafts and loads of people post on there regading hobbies and crafty things :hugs: :hugs: :wine: :wine:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby debbs » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:31 am

thank you x :wine:
debbs
UKFM Member

Postby animalhouse » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:31 am

pets and home educating my 7 year old.

this year we have gone from 1 cat + 1 dog to 1 dog, 2 cats, 3 guinnea pigs + 4 hamsters.

i have found the animals to be very soothing and thereaputic and although i moan at kids for not looking after them i can now just sit in the garden and enjoy the guinnea pigs running around their pen or stroke the kitten whilst laying on the bed.

i am also really enjoying my son he loves super heroes and discovery channel so most afternoons i get to lay on the bed whilst he watches a video or a documentary about volanoes etc. i am loving learning again myself.

:wave: :wave:
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby solsticedreamer » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:21 am

dont know whether to put this hear or at the other place :?

i will put it here~i love crochet too~obsessed with it :mrgreen: although some days i cannot even hold a hook
reading although because of my memory i keep having to go back a page or more because i forget characters or what has happened
my springer spaniel pup Flynt
camping~well not tent camping, we have a big long wheel base VW with a sink, cooker and huge bed so if we do go away its comfortable for me :D
m.e~fibro~diabetes~high cholesterol...still smiling!
http://solsticedreamer-woolblankets.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:41 pm

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:47 pm

At the moment, i love being with our 9weeks old grandson, he makes me smile a lot and laugh. :D
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:14 pm

aarrwww thats lovely budda :hugs: :blowkiss:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby debbs » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:44 pm

i cant wait to be a grandma lol but at the moment i have my 3 dogs 3 cats a house rabbit and 4 fish in a small pond x
debbs
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:03 pm

with you on that budda

love my grandchildren to bits they are so funny :lol:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:24 pm

I used to knit and chrochet, but after my illness i couldnt - so now i make cards for charity.
I have given for 3 years to my local hospice.
Now im doing BArnardoes, CHAS and my local Cats Protection.
And its soothing if you feel like s***.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby solsticedreamer » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:52 am

m.e~fibro~diabetes~high cholesterol...still smiling!
http://solsticedreamer-woolblankets.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer
UKFM Member

Postby Laurajojo » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:23 am

I used to cross-stitch but painful arms won't allow that anymore. Lately been doing some research into my family tree.
xx Laura
Laurajojo
UKFM Member

Postby narnie » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:06 pm

narnie
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics