[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - AAAAaaarrrggghhhhhh

AAAAaaarrrggghhhhhh

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

AAAAaaarrrggghhhhhh

Postby Christopher » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:50 am

Hi Guys

Still not been to bed since yesterday morning at 6am, cant sleep, non of my drugs are kicking in and i'm slowly going mad :yikes:
Christopher
UKFM Member

Re: AAAAaaarrrggghhhhhh

Postby gizsam » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:52 am

im with you,been up since 3am,had about 3 hours sleep................so tired :(
:dunno: what to do?!!

cat
gizsam
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:01 am

Hi
Have a nice hot bath and listen to some relaxing music, that might help.
Hope you manage to catch up with your lost sleep. :hugs: :hugs: :flowers:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby KellyBelly » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:15 pm

KellyBelly
UKFM Member

Postby Laurajojo » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:03 pm

I feel for you christopher. I hope you get some sleep tonight. :hugs:
xx Laura
Laurajojo
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:05 pm

I know how you are feeling Chris, I usually just keep going till I collapse and sleep despite the pain etc. :fingerscrossed: you get some relief soon :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby gizsam » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:22 pm

I'm still awake from 3am..fingers crossed I get some sleep tonite!!

Cat
gizsam
UKFM Member

Postby debbs » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:06 pm

ohh i hate it when you can't get to sleep, but i find a nice warm mug of milk does the trick for me x :fingerscrossed:
debbs
UKFM Member

Postby cherryblossom » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:37 pm

Can't help you much :dunno: except to say I only ever have 2-3 hrs sleep a night permanently so always feel tired but keep ploughing thru the day, I know how you feel. Once when helping my son with lambing I only had 8 hrs sleep in a whole week, believe me I know how you feel, it really is so hard to get sleep sometimes, especially when you're so exgausted. But eventually your body will overtake your brain and decide it needs sleep and will force you to do so. All I can say is in the meantime don't be too hard on yourself and take things easy, and stay away from anyone who's poorly as you're likely to catch the first thing that walks past! Thinking of you and giving you lots of :hugs: some :wine: and [chocolate] all of which may help! All the best Cherry
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Postby Christopher » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:18 pm

HI cherry

Thankyou for your kind words and yet again i am still here wide awake, my wife said to me last nite are you coming to bed to which i replied yes then at five this morning thought i better get some sleep got in bed and my daughter followed me in crying she had a nightmare then my wifes alarm clock went off so here i am again still not slept i'm sure my body will shut down eventually but until then i will keep going and all the while in severe pain aswell :yikes: :cry:

no doubt will moan cry bitch and snap at some point so just waiting as always

nite all to those of you who can sleep and if you can i'm so jealous :D :D

:needhug:
Christopher
UKFM Member

Postby gizsam » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:44 am

Hi Chris

:hugs: :hugs: Hope you had a better nite,i eneded up giving up and took a small dose of zopiclone,and managed 6 hours,which isnt bad!!

Im not sure if the pregablin is kicking in and thats helping,i beleive it can take a couple of weeks to start working,im a week down the line so maybe.......i feel a bit better this morning.

Anyway i hope you managed to get some rest........ :hugs:

Cat
gizsam
UKFM Member

Postby Laurajojo » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:17 am

Hope you had a better night chris. When I do sleep I keep waking every 2 hours or so. Every night feels like a battle.
xx Laura
Laurajojo
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:49 pm

Hi
Most nights i drop off fairly easy after watching the tv in bed for a couple of hrs, my problem is staying asleep, i will wake every couple of hrs then need to pee and by time you get back into bed you are wide awake. :shock: We cant win can we. :banghead:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Hi Chris, hope you get some decent sleep soon, sending you :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: vibes :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby smiler22 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:40 pm

really know how you feel . good luck an hope you get some prope rsleep soon.

when i was working i did ia live in shift and didnt sleep for five nights as the man was very poorly and i had to stay with him 24/7.

glad those days are over.
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics