[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Princess update

Princess update

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Princess update

Postby princess » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Well i have at last got my appointment for operation - its - wait for it - remember i was to go back in 2 weeks after the lst September - well its 9th December. Yes you read that right december.
The other two surgeons would not operate on me, so i ended back with teh Head HOnsho Surgeon and he is willing to operate.
So they are going in with a Laprascope all over abdomen -and the appendix is at last coming out.
So if this dosent work then im pushingto have large bowel out - the pain is rediculas.
So NHS thanks for nothing!!!!!
Wish i had private health care, im a risk patient, so taking in as In-patient thats a different waitinglist i was told.
So roll on 9th December and hope that i have seen the last of this pain.
thanks for all the thoughts

princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Re: Princess update

Postby denys » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:34 pm

Hi Princess, wonderful to hear from you, we miss you loads :( Glad you have your date through at last :D sorry its so far off :(

:fingerscrossed: this sorts you out and you dont have to go through anymore and sending you loads of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: and some medicinal :wine: :wine: :wine: and [chocolate] [chocolate] Looking forward to you being back on here making us laugh :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:33 pm

What a long time to have to wait princess, but I hope they get things sorted out properly for you :fingerscrossed: Looking forward to you being back on here with us :goodluck2: :hugs: :flowers: :blowkiss: [chocolate] :wine:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Good luck princess. Hope it all goes well. :hugs: :blowkiss: :flowers: :grouphug: :goodluck2:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:23 am

Hope all goes well for you princess :fingerscrossed: :goodluck2:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby fabme » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:16 pm

:goodluck2: I hope it goes well :fingerscrossed: and see you back on the site :hugs:

Fab
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby smiler22 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:57 pm

hi hope all goes well princess. like you i too have an operation to have this next week and have had to wait along time for it. in pain etc etc . i have to be awake for mine as im not an easy case. lol

so keeping my fingers crossed for you . hope it works etc xxx
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Postby kellyj994 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:05 am

kellyj994
UKFM Newbie

Postby angesparkle » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:19 pm

Good luck Princess, Hope things get sorted out for you. :goodluck2: :hugs:
FIBRO, CFS, GAD,TMJ, SQUINT,ASTHMA,DYPSRAXIA,DISCALCULIA, BPV, HYPERMOBILITY.
angesparkle
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Hi Everyone,

Sorry have not been too good.
Anyway im off to hospital next Thursday to see the Aneth..... and operation on Friday.
But at the moment havent been out for about a week, we are truely snowed in, so lets hope the snow is away before next Thursday.
With my luck.........................oh well we wont go there.
So sorry for not being on line but im just not up to it just now.
ill be in touch.
Stay warm and sending love to you all

princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:11 pm

I was wondering how you were going on, I'm sending melting snow thoughts, hope they've worked for Thursday and hopefully you'll be in and sorted soon :hugs: :hugs: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :flowers: :flowers:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Hi Princess, see you after your op when you are more up to things. Sending you hugs and best wishes and prayers for a quick recovery. :fingerscrossed: the snow melts away before your date hey just a thought try some of this then you wont have to be anethatised(sp) cant think of how to spell it!!! :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:
and keep your eyes peeled at the smillies Artisan has promised some christmassy ones soon!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:27 am

Sending you loads of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and prayers for a speedy recovery. :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby loubie » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:25 am

hi princess :hugs:
hope you do manage to get there, you have waited long enough, bless ya :hugs:
will be thinking of you, often do wonder how you are doing.
here's to a very speedy recovery :wine: :wine:
all the very best :wine: :wine:
look after yourself :hugs: :blowkiss:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:12 am

:goodluck2: Princess :fingerscrossed: that the snow thaws. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :flowers: :flowers:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Next

Return to General Topics