[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Not impressed - No food delivery

Not impressed - No food delivery

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Not impressed - No food delivery

Postby Fairydust » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:20 pm

Oh, Great !! :evil: :x :x

Just had a call from a well know Superstore [mention no names it's *e*c*s] to tell me that they cannot deliver my shopping order. :!: :!: Seems they are unable to get their vans to the houses due to the snow. RUBBISH :x :x

The local busses are all running fine with no dropped services, the pensioners bus has collected the several from my road; so why, if the roads are clear enough for these cannot the store get to my house????

It makes me so mad, when I rang them to tell them the Missus :blowkiss: and I were both disabled and unable to get out to go shopping the first 'Girl' on the phone said "That's not my problem". WoW. Thanks a bundle.

So now we cannot get a delivery before Tuesday. :roll:

Not that we are worried - madam :blowkiss: and I made sure we had done a bit if a stock up so we're not too bad and will survive, but it's the stupid attitude of these people :x :x :x

JOBS-WORTH :evil: Victor Meldrew had a good point.

Sorry, Guys. Just makes me MAD - - - rant over

Look out, Guys in case you're next.

I need some Happy Pills - urgently :cry: :cry:
I'm sure I'll think of something really good when this Headache goes away.
Fairydust
UKFM Member

Re: Not impressed - No food delivery

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Here's a few bright pink ones fairydust, pretty strong and full of lots of unnatural e numbers :wave: :wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby budda » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Glad you have some stock at home, dont have much happy pills left, but here is some [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] and some :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: hope this [chocolate] fills you up and the :wine: keeps you merry and some :flowers: for your missus,if you keep up the good jokes your missus will need a hole lorry fill of toilet rolls :lol: :lol: :tongueout:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby Emerald » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:38 pm

We had that last year so use Sainsburys mainly now, they aint wimps lol. They were the only ones last yr who took customers words on it their streets were accessible and disregarded main reports. Also it might be a store quite a bit away thats the delivery depot and not your local one as a lot think so the weather might be worse where they are.

I was lucky got mine tuesday before the weather kicked in got another sceduled for next tuesday and the 20th just before xmas so fingers crossed. Hope you get sorted soon.
Emerald
UKFM Member

Postby Fairydust » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Thanks, Guys

We always keep a supply of necassaries like Pink and Blues and Gels and, and, Oh yes; some food too.

No, it's these stupid [I'll let you guess the rest] idiots.

I was posted near South Wales years ago during some weather like this and we [the Pongoes] were out delivering, fetch and carry etc, etc, and we didn't even think to say no 'cos it's what you do for peeps.

So when i come across some little Jobs-Worth I get a little ..... upset.

Madam :blowkiss: was in tears because of what was said and if there is anything likely to push my buttons ...... :hugs: :hugs: :blowkiss: bless her, she enjoyed listening to my call to their H/office.
I'm sure I'll think of something really good when this Headache goes away.
Fairydust
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics