i cant belive

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

i cant belive

Postby cassey » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:16 pm

I cant belive its friday night and ere i am heating full on hot water bottle and a sleeping bag. Its pay back for my youth when i would go out with next to nothing on. Now its long jons 3 layers and hat lol u would think i was 70 lol :sick:
cassey
UKFM Member

Re: i cant belive

Postby denys » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:36 am

Poor you have some medicinal :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: and some [chocolate] to cheer you up :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :hugs: :hugs: :xmaswave1:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Emerald » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:27 am

lol yup, thinking back Hogmany 2001 i was standing in my home towns square in Scotand cheering in the bells kissin coppers :xmasdance1: , its was freezing had been snowing, icy(my mate went flying yet still staggered home on a twisted ankle) all we had on was short sleeve tops, never felt a thing lol. Now im seeking out thermals, not easy when you no longer on the size 14 side and more keeping up with your age(mental age is lost back in my early 20's)
Emerald
UKFM Member

Postby efrem » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:54 pm

hello,just reading your message and thought to say that you are not on your own.i to have been living in thermals for the last 3wks.going outside in this weather you would think i was going to the north pole.there has been many aday when i think back to younger days and wish i looked after myself abit better,but back then you think you know alot better.many yrs on i can certainly say to myself no you don`t.we have our heating on and often think it is warmer outside than in.god knows what the bill will be(well perhaps he does know but i do not want to know).roll on spring/summer.merry christmas,efrem. :snowman1: :D
efrem
UKFM Member

Postby SezzaH » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:57 pm

hello Cassy. I know what you mean lol I do also remember goin out with next to nothin on ... now like you I am sat in my bed elc blanket on snuggling up.... I think your right this is pay back lol .... Hope your nice and warm ...
Take care...Sezza... x
FIBRO WHAT!!!
SezzaH
UKFM Member

Postby cassey » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:21 pm

Thanx 4 the messages. I was looking on the net yeserday 4 somthing to wear new year eve. Looking on the bright side even if im not wel iv still gained a new dress lol i felt myself looking at things i used to wear lol. With 3 teenagers my god they would be horrified if i attempted to walk out the door.lol im one of the lucky ones still a size 8 but although the figure is the the other bits ant. Each year another wrinkle how much polyfiller can one use hey lol.its my b.day tue and guess what another wrinkle to look forward too lol :xmasdance1:
cassey
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Lucky you cassey, wish i was still a size 8, last month i took 4 black bags full of size 8,& 10 clothes to the charity shop as i know i am not going to be able to get back into them now, i am on so many weight gainer meds i am fighting a losing battle but still fighting. :twisted:
Hope you have a good Birthday, are you going out anywhere nice? :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:42 am

Happy birthday for Tuesday Cassey :cake: :cake: have a good one :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] :xmaswave1: :xmaswave1:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:25 pm

Have a great Birthday Cassey :cake: :cake: [chocolate] [chocolate] :wine: :wine: :blowkiss: :flowers: :xmasdance1:
budda
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics